[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name that song.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Dalmatian_puppy,_three_weeks-8.jpg (2 MB, 2480x1653) Image search: [Google]
Dalmatian_puppy,_three_weeks-8.jpg
2 MB, 2480x1653
Looking for an 80's pop/new-wave song, female singer, only lyrics I can really remember are "Whoa-oh-oh-oh", it was most of the chorus, and most of the song in general. Singer put a lot of infliction in her voice, so it was more like "Whoa-oh-OH-oh-OH-oh". Heard it on Music Choice's 80's channel, so if anybody has a playlist to that, it's probably there.
>>
Perhaps its Atomic by Blondie, anon?

Not quite as you describe, so I'll keep thinking.
>>
>>65698588

Nah, that's not it, though the help is appreciated!
>>
Sure there isn't anything else you remember to help senpai?
>>
Things Can Only Get Better by Howard Jones
>>
>>65698588
This fag back. It's not Manic Monday by The Bangles?
>>
>>65699096
Great song. Written by Prince himself.
>>
>>65698976

Hm, well, the song itself was pretty light musically, I remember there being a sort of pause whenever she went "oh-oh", with the notes returning in between the oh's, so it'd look more like "oh *music* oh *music* again and again. That probably doesn't make a lick of sense, so apologies. Really wish I had something more to give you guys lyrically.

>>65699038

When I was checking other sites, he got mentioned a lot, but I'm sure it was a woman singing it.

>>65699096
Nope, sorry anon. I think I'll just listen to Music Choice till it comes on again, makes for good background noise anyways.
>>
Pls update when you find it OP, I'd love to know what song it was
>>
>>65698588
>>65699096
This fag again. I just realized one song nobody mentioned. It better not be Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles, OP.

We shouldn't have needed to help you with that if it was.
>>
>>65699466

Nope, not it either. Really sorry to keep shooting you done, anon, but your help is appreciated.

>>65699415

Will do! Fairly certain this was the artist's only success, so I'll just make/mention it in a one hit wonder thread.
>>
put a ring on it- beyonce
>>
>>65699588

Nah, I know for sure it's 80's.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.