[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there harsh noise recordings with actual organization systems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 652x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 652x747
Are there harsh noise recordings with actual organization systems and no just random free improv methods of performing?
>>
There's a story to this picture and I want to know it.
>>
yes? what the hell kind of faggot question is that

also girls and body pillows = uncontrollable need to fuck
>>
>>65697770
Well post me a link. I've just gotten bored with the typical formula and was curious is any harsh noise music is on par with classical levels of organization

>>65697761
I bought it for my friends birthday cause it's her best girl
>>
>>65697819
well first identify what pathetically inadequate amount of harsh noise you HAVE listened to
>>
>>65697876
Macronympha, Hanatarash, sissy spacek, merzbow, vormir, idk I've heard a decent amount of acts but it all seems spontaneous. Curious if there are more complex pieces that aren't made just to be edgy but explore the aesthetics of the genre on an academic level
>>
>>65697968
I mean, I don't listen to a ton of Noise music but isn't a lot of it doing the same things that Schoenberg and Philip Glass?

You could try some of Schoenberg's later work or Glass's stuff that isn't 4'33
>>
>>65698103
4'33 is cage and glass and Schoenberg have little in common with harsh noise dynamics are you just baiting me
>>
>>65697733
https://youtu.be/PtI5-I5xQmI?list=PLFaqJItdQR0QHrPDXrV5x8sq_ErT8_SPd
>>
>>65697819
:'( tfw no gf
>>
rene hell / opn split release
both artists are great on this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.