[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Frontin.jpg (71 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Frontin.jpg
71 KB, 750x750
Hey I'm new here and I like twenty one pilots. Are there any bands like them that u guys know that u could recommend?
>>
Death Grips. They really make you think.
>>
>>65697409
ok whats ur favorite song by them ill listen to that
>>
>>65697485
Just start with TMS
>>
>>65697485
No Love
>>
its rlly noisy
>>
>>65697693
i dont rlly get it. but i kinda like it. the beat is super interesting and stuff like its noisy and it changes a lot and it like is glitching in and out and its like dubstep but angrier its like punk dubstep but with a rapper.
>>
Jason Aldean.

He sounds like the Fishmans.
>>
>>65697812
i dont listen to country except for this one song my cousin showed me that was super sad. i dont remember the name of it but i remember the first lyrics were "u were born inside of a raindrop and i watced u fallin to your death" and it made me sad and happy.
>>
>>65697864
oh does anyone no what that song is
>>
>>65697864
>>65697929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEEOgscG7QI

That album's has more songs like that btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdGD18rZdfc
>>
>>65698403
woah thanks i have to go to bed now but im gonna listen to this first this is rlly cool
>>
>>65697372
Animal Collective should be right up your alley. There are threads on here sometimes where people list reasons (in a friendly manner) about how similar they are to 21P.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.