[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Smiths song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (726 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
726 KB, 1920x1080
Favorite Smiths song?
>>
the one that goes
>willllliaaaammmm willllliiiaaaaaaammmm
>>
>>65696699
Headmaster ritual or barbarism
Literally cant help but sing along to them theyre such good songs
>>
>>65696699
thought that real around the fountain was about lil girls and then i realized it involved male penisses and so i deleted it from my library
>>
>>65696715
The headmaster ritual is my favorite too. Like as soon as the track started I had that "where has this been my whole life" feeling
>>
>>65696699
stop me if you think

>>65696738
kek
>>
Asleep
>>
>What She Said
>Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
>Rubber Ring
>Rusholme Ruffians
>What Difference Does it Make?

I don't think the Smiths really have any bad songs apart from Golden Lights and Meat is Murder
>>
Suffer Little Children is the saddest song I've ever heard. I love how it's a sad song that isn't self-centered in its subject matter too.
>>
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
>>
i am human and i need to be loved
just like everybody else does
>>
This Night Has Opened My Eyes
>>
>>65696712
>>65696715
>>65696784
good choices, I agree. also Rusholme Ruffians and the John Peel version of This Charming Man
>>
"How Soon is Now?" is pretty much the only good song they've released.
>>
This Charming Man definitely
>>
half a person
i know it's over
>>
HANG THE DJ HANG THE DJ HANG THE DJ
>>
How Soon Is Now is the only Smiths song I like
>>
>>65699844
>>65699644
nice dubs guys, but shit taste
>>
The Queen is Dead
I love the dark intensity of that song. Any recs for things that sound similar?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.