[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this album have good lyrics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Does this album have good lyrics?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
ye
>>
Certainly
>>
>>65694707
Said the straight, to the late man,
where have you been
I've been here and I've been there and
I've been in between

PREDDY GUD reference to Job IMO,
also the final track is pretty good
>>
>The wall on which the prophets wrote is cracking at the seams
>upon the instrument's object the sunlight brightly gleams
>where every man is torn apart with nightmares and with dreams
>will no one lay the laurel wreath when silence drowns the screams
yes, yes it does
>>
>>65694707
Yes.
>>
>playing hide and seek with the ghosts of dawn
Name a better lyric
>>
>I'm a 21st century schizoid man

its alright
>>
>>65694707
heck yeah
>>
>>65694849
>sometimes i feel very sad
not even meming you
>>
>>65694976
I meant on ITCOCK sorry
>>
>>65694707

Lyrical it's one of the best albums of the 20th century. Musically speaking I'd argue KC outdid themselves on later releases, like LTIA, Red, or Discipline.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.