[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love Chance and I'm looking for new artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I love Chance the Rapper and I would love to hear some other artists who have styles similar to him.
>>
Chief Keef
>>
Try Lil Yachty
>>
Have you ever listened to Chance before?
>>
>>65693766
This, you haven't hear rap til you give the all mighty sosa a shot
>>
G Eazy
Macklemore
Asher Roth
Hopsin
Injury Reserve
Mac Miller
Chris Webby
Childish Gambino
Lil Yachty
Logic
EL-P

you should like all those guys
>>
Pell literally sounds the same
>>
joey bada$$ and capital steez
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-king.png (410 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-king.png
410 KB, 500x722
He literally stole the whole god theme and the devil tempting him from Kendrick.
>>
Hoodie Allen
>>
>>65693938
>putting El-P in with all those horrible rappers
it's like you're not even trying
>>
Kendrick has a really similar voice
>>
>>65694137
Kendrick didn't exactly invent that you know.
>>
>>65693938
>putting el-p in with total shit
stop
>>
>>65693938
Just listen to El-P and Injury Reserve. Mac Miller has some ok stuff I guess but he's not too similar to Chance (at least not his good stuff). In terms of other rappers similar to Chance, check out the rest of the Savemoney crew. Joey Purp, Kami de Chukwu, and Vic Mensa are pretty good. You'd also like Alex Wiley, Ciscero, Vinnie Dewayne, Michael Christmas, Tunji Ige, Rejjie Snow, D.R.A.M., Anderson Paak, and Lucki Ecks
>>
Johnny Polygon

Some /mu/tant shared a link to one of his albums, Pussy Gun and it sounds a lot like Acid Rap with Arcade Fire mixed in. Idk You might be into it, OP
>>
J .Cole's earlier records
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.