[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't anyone touch this man rn? He's so far above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: drake.jpg (57 KB, 1075x717) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
57 KB, 1075x717
Why can't anyone touch this man rn? He's so far above everyone else in the game with the combo of talent, lyricism, looks, fame, and popularity. Kendrick is the only one who might even come close but he hasn't put out anything as iconic as Take Care or If You're Reading This.
>>
>>65691588
>talent
>lyricism
>looks
o i am laffin
>>
>>65691609
name one who can beat him in any of those departments

drake writes from the heart and can also do a fucking ether on a nigga when need be

he can go from slow jam rnb song to banger to bars that command respect in a minute. that versatility is the definition of talent.

he is one pretty nigga every girl wants his dick

fuck outta here b
>>
>>65691655
>writes from the heart
he doesn't write most of his songs. google it.

>slow jam to rnb to banger to bars
i can't argue with that. he is diverse in his music.

>one pretty nigga
not my taste i guess
>>
>>65691655
>drake writes from the heart
i have some bad news...
>>
>>65691733
>>65691693
the ghostwriter shit is slander from meek mill who is just mad he got obliterated by a jewish nigga from toronto
>>
>>65691588
>>65691588
>Why can't anyone touch this man rn? He's so far above everyone else in the game with the combo of talent, lyricism, looks, fame, and popularity.
>>yfw this is the opinion of every drake fangay
he has no talent, his lyrics are shit, and the remaining three qualities you mentioned mean nothing
>>
Views was complete trash.

If Views was more like IYRTITL, It would have been great.
>>
>>65691655
oh god you're so fucking white im cringing out of my god damn chair here jesus christ
>>
>>65691971
nice projection my guy you dont know me
>>
>>65691588
>so far above everyone else in the game
i wouldnt have freed black people rn
>>
>>65691986
i know that you're white as fuck and you're trying way too hard
>>
>>65691588
bork beats him in all of those and she's a chick
>>
>>65692026
i am blacker than the french soccer team my nigga
>>
>>65691655
stop pretending to be black on the internet

nice dubs tho
>>
>>65691588
>black Jew
don't see the appeal
>>
>>65691745
yeah, who wrote his verse though? (hint: not drake)
>>
File: suf jan.jpg (405 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
suf jan.jpg
405 KB, 470x586
>>65691655
how about all three
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.