[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the greatest album of all time because it's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 300x268
This is the greatest album of all time because it's the most psychedelic album, it feels like the most accurate to an actual acid trip, it expands your mind makes you smarter therefore the best
>>
>>65687454
tfw not even a top five Beatles album.
>>
>>65687454
For sure in my top 5 Beatles albums.
>>
>>65687853
lmao the beatles only have 5 good albums
>>
>>65688004
Could you tell me which ones?
>>
>>65688040
its actually 6 my bad

and i think it's really obvious which 6 im talking about, but sure

Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt Pepper
MMT
Abbey Road
White Album
>>
>>65688040
>>65688103
with Abbey Road being their best IMO

1. Abbey Road
2. Revolver
3. Sgt Pepper
4. Rubber Soul
5. MMT
6. White Album
>>
>>65688103
I think Please Please Me is such a masterpiece too, pretty defining early 60s pop album, if you listen to the American charts pop music of the pre-PPM 60s you'll know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>65688103
And you can do it in here: http://polygraph.cool/history/ if you want, of course.
>>
>>65688198
its a fun album, but not on the level of those 6, idk maybe i have to give it another listen

and i haven't listened to any pre 60s pop, so maybe thats why
>>
>>65688271
http://polygraph.cool/history/ is an awesome way to get a general idea, begin with on 1961
>>
>>65688262
>>65688305
thanks ill check it out
>>
>>65688103
>>65688143
>not putting abbey road in the top 5
>>
>>65688513
it's literally my number 1 what are you talking about?
>>
>>65688143
this list is wrong btw

the correct one goes like this:

1. Revolver
2. Magical Mystery Tour
3. White Album
4. Please Please Me
5. Sgt. Pepper
>>
1.lonely hearts
2.mmt
the rest are overrated and mediocre
>>
Remember the album was really just the first side:

Magical Mystery Tour
The Fool on the Hill
Flying
Blue Jay Way
Your Mother Should Know
I Am the Walrus

Side 2 was put later, and it was just a collection of already released singles (albeit great ones):

Hello, Goodbye
Strawberry Fields Forever
Penny Lane
Baby, You're a Rich Man
All You Need Is Love

So really the best track on MMT is actually I Am the Walrus, its got some great orchestrations.
>>
>>65687454
daily reminder that MMT>Sgt Pepper
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.