[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any albums that you associate strongly with a certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: yankeehotelfoxtrot.png (273 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yankeehotelfoxtrot.png
273 KB, 500x500
Do you have any albums that you associate strongly with a certain memory, /mu/? What are they?
>>
i fucked ur mum to that album
>>
>>65687287
Who doesn't?
>>
File: II1nFxr.png (748 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
II1nFxr.png
748 KB, 1000x1000
>>65687287
when I went to visit my grandfather in DC last summer I first heard Whitewater as I crested the peak of a bridge over the Potomac as the sun was just rising
it was genuinely beautiful
>>
File: SamuraiChamploo-Departure.jpg (28 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChamploo-Departure.jpg
28 KB, 500x487
Looking at this album reminds me of all the time I spent listening to Aurian Dance on loop for hours and hours while doing homework
>>
File: 58eefb3c.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
58eefb3c.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
>>65687287
arrived home at 3 am after spending a month in another country, for some reason couldn't sleep in the cab so I listened to this on the way to my house from the airport

pretty gr8 setting for the album t bh
>>
>>65687287
I'll always associate Dylan's Blood on the Tracks with being on vacation. I had an amazing time in the Caribbean many years ago and listened to that album over and over while drinking gin and tonics and staring out at the ocean at night
>>
>>65687287
this album is GOAT especially War on War and Pot Kettle Black
>>
File: file.png (507 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
507 KB, 500x500
cutting myself at 14 lol
>>
File: Illuminate.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Illuminate.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOMGu5zYU30

losing my virginity
>>
File: 9 Summerteeth.png (136 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
9 Summerteeth.png
136 KB, 350x352
Going through a period of apathy and dissociating from everyone

>>65687568
The feeling of failure afterwards after losing most friends and my gf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.