[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: 2010s music that's pushing the envelope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 441x441
No Radiohead, Death Grape, Swans, or Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>65686971
by those standards kanye shouldn't be on there either, friend :^)
>>
>>65686971
>Radiohead, Death Grape, Swans, or Kendrick Lamar
Fuck you and your meme biases
>>
>>65686971
Is that envelop addressed to plebs everywhere?
>>
>>65687051
this
>>
File: 20160615_154636.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
20160615_154636.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
Skrillex is a prophet.
>>
>>65686971
i'm not denying that's it's straight gold but how is mbdtf "pushing the envelope" ????
>>
File: dumbass.gif (1 MB, 320x151) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.gif
1 MB, 320x151
>>65687231
>>
OP is either a troll or a serious man with little to no meaning in his existence. He tries to validate his life by coming to an anonymous Taiwanese cartoon board and show off his epic obscure taste.

However OP is a troll. I'm tired of you stupid assholes having a pissing contest by showing you like music that isn't popular in the underground scene. Fuck you. It's popular for a reason. So if you actually believe the shit OP is baiting with, kill yourself.
>>
>>65687871
>not liking mbdtf
>>
>>65688100
mbdtf is contender for album of the decade
>>
>>65688699

maybe if you like to listen to kanye jack off to his own face in a mirror for 68 minutes
>>
>>65688781
it can be done correctly, and completely wrong
in fact, TLOP is how to do that completely wrong
>>
>>65686971
>No Radiohead, Death Grape, Swans, or Kendrick Lamar
>Kanye is somehow okay though
>>
>>65686971
>no Radiohead
>no Death Grape
>no Swans
>no Kendrick Lamar
puts Yeezy West
>>
>>65687871
you sound butthurt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.