[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: stealth buttrock What's stealth buttrock? Basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 41z-4jwj0JL[2].jpg (26 KB, 455x454) Image search: [Google]
41z-4jwj0JL[2].jpg
26 KB, 455x454
ITT: stealth buttrock

What's stealth buttrock?

Basically it's buttrock that's wrapped up with an indie varnish that allows pseuds to pretend the music they're listening to wasn't made to be background noise for chugging beers or singing along in a stadium

Starting with an obvious one
>>
Good thread, appreciated

I've yet to delve into the world of stealth buttrock.
>>
File: d941fede.jpg (114 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
d941fede.jpg
114 KB, 750x750
>>
>>65684611
what? this is wrong in every respect.
>>
Guided By Voices is a perfect example of that.

Same with Morphine, Idaho and Seam.
>>
>>65684611
Actually yea
>>
File: The script of the feel.png (466 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
The script of the feel.png
466 KB, 600x600
>>65684525
>>
>>65684525
whats buttrock? i think you mean cockrock
>>
>>65684525
>>65684611
This is so fucking retarded, holy shit
>>
ITT post random albums you've seen people say they like
>>
>>65685426
Please read the OP (multiple times if necessary!) and make sure you understand it before replying to the thread. Thanks!
>>
File: image.png (778 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
778 KB, 1000x995
>>65685494
"No"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.