[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of asking this girl I know to go to a Brian Wilson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pet sounds.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pet sounds.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
I was thinking of asking this girl I know to go to a Brian Wilson concert with me in a couple weeks. Is this a good idea, or is the concert going to be disappointing?
>>
Don't. Monkeys smashing shit would be better than watching 73 year old Alzheimer Wilson.
>>
>>65684482
So, dinner instead, then?
>>
if you're even asking this question there's no point in taking anyone to a concert with you just saying
>>
>>65684524
Yes.
>>
File: Brian Wilson on tour.jpg (20 KB, 382x336) Image search: [Google]
Brian Wilson on tour.jpg
20 KB, 382x336
It's a bad idea.
>>
>>65684529
I don't want to take her to a bad concert, is that so wrong?
>>
>>65684440
Saw him in new york this past sunday and he was great. I think it would be a great concert to take a girl. The musicians were great and Brian had a lot of energy surprisingly.
>>
>>65686584
I just realized I used the word great three times, probably because Im high.
>>
>>65686584
>>65686610
>>65684440
He's manic depressive so i guess its a chance

seeing him in august!!!
>>
>>65686584
I knew it would be a great idea if he were still a good performer, thanks for the feedback.

This isn't really music related but would it be okay to make this the first date, or should I take her out a time or two before the concert?
>>
>>65686658
You need to man up and blow her house/apartment to pieces with a briefcase bomb

I can show you how to make one behind a pawn shop in kansas every wednesday evening this june and july

be there
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.