[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can you culturally appropriate your own culture? you cant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: RHCP-BSSM.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RHCP-BSSM.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
how can you culturally appropriate your own culture? you cant. considering blacks are not accused of culturally appropriating (as far as im aware), it follows that people think being black = being part of black culture, which would be incredibly racist not to mention idiotic.

its just so retarded that people can shout cultural appropriation whenever a white person does something invented by black people. I get stuff like funk and blues were originally about the struggle and cultural liberation of the black man in the racist shithole that was 20th century america, but its just not valid to call it "cultural appropriation" when a white person does it, and not do it when a black person takes the medium and rips it just as much out of its political context. If tyler the creator was white he'd be the number 1 target of cultural appropriation idiots, for instance.

its really confusing to me. are (american) people so fucking brainwashed by their idea of race that they are capable of such feats of doublethink?
>>
No one with an IQ above 80 takes cultural appropriation seriously mate. Those who do are too dumb to argue with. Don't worry about it so much.
>>
No one actually believes in cultural appropriation. You were tricksed, friend. If a white man can make better black man music than a black man can, no one gives a shit and the music is going to get bought.

Why did you make a new thread for this?
>>
>>65683837
>>65683838
some dude was spouting bs about it in a thread about picrelated but it disappeared while typing this
>>
So is it okay for me to prisonrape or not? ... .... Guys?!?!?
>>
>>65683776
OP do what most of America already does and not care about it

delete this thread
>>
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
i'm going to play blues scales on my acoustic guitar and nobody can fucking stop me HAHAHA
>>
Most Americans don't actually care about cultural appropriation. Also, calling people brainwashed isn't a good way to get them to engage you.
>>
lmao what does this even mean

>>65684444
good quad
>>
Are you mad because I dismantled your stupid little band in the last thread? The are druggie bigot oppressors that you enable, fucking get it??
>>
>>65685038
Look. . Someone already did repressed gunnuot shoots up gaybarguy, guy. What do you think of their latest album by the way?
>>
niggers steal from everyone, even themselves
>>
>>65683776
I couldn't be bothered to read your whole post but if you're trying to say this album sucks then fuck off.
>>
>>65685038
>fucking get it??
When you post shit like that all I can picture is one of those fat, short haired feminists who are pissed off all the time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.