[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a band ever been ruined for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (69 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69 KB, 209x201
Has a band ever been ruined for you?
>>
>>65683419
I like that drug addict's statch tbhfam
>>
>Has a band ever been ruined for you?

Oh, all the time. I will drop a band if I find out any of the members are faggots or niggers or drug addicts. There's too much music in the world to subject myself to trash made by degenerates.
>>
>>65683478
>Drug addicts

That's like...all musicians dude.
>>
>>65683478
>faggots
I thought you'd like your own kind
>>
>>65683419
f
>>
File: miley_cyrus_dog_tattoo2.png (918 KB, 604x606) Image search: [Google]
miley_cyrus_dog_tattoo2.png
918 KB, 604x606
wayne pls just stop
>>
>>65683478
>no drug addicts
>no "niggers"
what music do you listen to??? classical only???
>>
>>65683478
I hope you don't like radiohead then
>>
Used to be into Coldplay and Muse back when they were semi-decent and still had an acceptable track record. Coming to terms with shit releases and then getting to grips with the initial stuff not being that good in the first place was a big catalyst of me growing out of my teens.
>>
>>65683493
No, child. Grow up and realise there's music that's not niggers singing about "muh blunts n crack".

>>65683540
Zero effort. Try again!

>>65683670
>music started in 1910.png

>>65683811
Who does?
>>
I fucking hate talk shows
>>
>>65683942
>Who does?
You should, considering they're straight white guys who are too dorky to do drugs.
>>
>>65683988
>straight white guys

Nice assumption, Tumblr!
>>
>>65683612
What on Earth is going on with his ribs?
>>
>>65684068
Just because Thom couldn't provide for his wife doesn't mean he's gay, just a cuck.
>>
All the peppers are also sixteen brilliant actors of the flegmatic18thcenturytheatre. You're just cottage cheeseng.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.