[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear it for DJ Fuckhead! https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Let's hear it for DJ Fuckhead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM
>>
Pic related, Henry Rollins
>>
>>65677294

He's right tho.
>>
>Sep 19, 2007
Yea, we know.
It's so old that this was sampled in several songs.
>>
Kevin Huff 5 months ago
>Black flag isn't exactly high art, and one could just as easily bash punk rock for being simplistic and lacking any real talent. But more importantly, Rollins is just a vocalist. And I think referring to him as such is almost giving him too much credit. He essentially yells over repetitive power chords. How exactly does he have the musical talent to warrant bashing an entire genre as shitty and talentless?

Reddit has thrown down the gauntlet.
>>
Is he just a poor man's Bill Hicks at these things?
>>
File: mozzz.jpg (19 KB, 236x377) Image search: [Google]
mozzz.jpg
19 KB, 236x377
>you will never blow the fuck out EDM as hard as morrisey

Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYXp_3A64k
>>
doesn't steve albini talk about this stuff too?
>>
>>65677523
>1980s
>Disco
God damn the song was outdated on release.
>>
File: Morrissey-001.jpg (24 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey-001.jpg
24 KB, 460x460
Looks like the moz won then
>>
>>65677294
i don't know...he's maybe right about somethings, but his speeches are cringey. it's not even that funny
>>
>>65677479
he's right tho. Nothing special about Rollins except that he does this weird "comedy" shit and it's horrendous
>>
File: 1465721107403.jpg (110 KB, 717x587) Image search: [Google]
1465721107403.jpg
110 KB, 717x587
>>65677683
>>
>>65677590
the moz always wins, f a m
>>
>>65677697
b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbb-b-b-b-but I've never been to reddit!
>>
So is he talented or not?
>>
>>65677479
reddit or not that's exactly what i think about this guy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.