[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2pacs son just made a song in support of donald trump https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg (135 KB, 840x840) Image search: [Google]
MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg
135 KB, 840x840
2pacs son just made a song in support of donald trump
https://soundcloud.com/tupacson2016/2pacs-son-fuck-hillary-clinton-trump16-original-mix
>>
>>65673294
Why did I fucking fall for this
>>
patrician
>>
>Donald Trump, number one
>Fuck Hillary Clinton
bars
>>
Hell yeah. Icy P is back.
>>
>>65673294
3pac ripoff

rip 3pac
>>
>>65673403
gone too soon
>>
Should we start another political debate?

I'll go first, kick the muslims out.

Next
>>
>>65673482
I agree.

Oh shit.
>>
>>65673482
>>65673489
ill bite. explain in detail how you intend to change the constitution so that you can do that shit legally. i'll wait.
>>
>>65673561
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

r o a s t e d
>>
>>65673619
>implying all Muslims are immigrants
What about the ones that were born here?
>>
>>65673619
He'll need an executive order which will piss off Congress.
>>
>>65673482
He could legally do it. It's still relatively a non issue and barely causes a blip in crime statistics.
>>
>>65673646
nothing you can do about that then.
when he says ban muslims I think he's saying he'll ban immigration/entry from ''high-risk'' middle eastern countries
>>
>>65673619
and how do you plan on floating that law past the senate and the house? and how do you plan on keeping it intact once it's challenged by the courts and eventually the supreme court? and tell me about these military squads you plan on sending out into the civilian populace to suss out these infidels. and the inevitable civilian protests. and the families you'll be breaking up. what about the orphaned who are left behind. tell me abou tthe white families who will want to adopt them. and tell me how those won't grow up maladjusted and become potential fucked up in the end and turn on us. and what about in 4 years when we could have an entirely new group of people who might feel differently about everything and put a stop to all of it. your plan to "kick them all out" all of which is assuming that trump gets elected in november. he currently trails clinton 14% in the polls.
>>
File: 1388041657655.jpg (16 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
1388041657655.jpg
16 KB, 300x411
>>65673692
>>
>>65673692
le emotions argument THINK OF THE CHILDREN
stop
>>
>>65673763
>/a/ tier reaction pic
now who's the degenerate

>>65673777
still waiting on an answer capslock anon. maybe this time try a post that doesn't begin with "le." nice 7's btw.
>>
>monica lewinsky in yo husbands throat
damn
>>
>>65673821
he may have meme'd but your essay was literally guardian-tier "my feelings"
>>
>>65673931
this

If you're against military squads brutally crushing the US Muslim populace then I suggest you go write about your little feely weelys in your sad poem journal you crying faggot
>>
>>65673821
he could issue an executive order
the supreme court will lean conservative as trump would replace the vacant positions, thus being more likely to agree with him
appeals to emotions are not an argument so i'm not going to acknowledge them
polls can change very quickly. trump is doing well among independents and in swing states which are the only ones that matter. he needs the romney map and fl, nc, oh, pa to win and those are all very doable.
>>
File: a.jpg (190 KB, 569x661) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
190 KB, 569x661
>>65673931
>>65673777
all (You) btw

>>65673989
Ok tell em what areas of the globe you plan on recalling them from, so that they can do your dirty work here in the continental U.S. and tell me how you plan on paying them when funding is decided by congress. and maybe try to do it without resorting to name-calling which suggests that you know i'm right.

>>65673993
an executive order is last ditch and he'll need more than that if he plans to literally relocate over 3 million people. he'll need the cooperation of private airline businesses if he intends to get this done before his first term ends and he's up for reelection. the cost to fuel such an endeavor would require contacting the saudies for more oil. and where to deport them to? people still have bad feelings about the last forced relocations that occurred in this country.
>>
10/10
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.