[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>47 years old >still writing songs about smoking weed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 222x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 222x335
>47 years old
>still writing songs about smoking weed and being in his 20s

Why?
>>
mid life crisis
>>
hell
>>
>>65668923
Montie, you like Oasis. Who do you think you are to talk about other people?
>>
>>65668923
>47 years old
He's actually 1000 years old and a vampire

He's been a 20-something looking stoner for most of that time
>>
>>65668923
It's supposed to be a concept album you stupid fucking tripfag.
>>
>>65668952

well, weezer became normalfag famous which means this: if you try to deviate from what made you famous in any way, hordes of mindless drones will shit on you for 'selling out' or 'letting fame get to your head'. in order to maintain commercial success in this position, you must keep rehashing the same shit over and over again until you die.

so you're actually right, rivers is in creative hell.
>>
>>65669041
Or he could not be a pussy and make new music
>>
>>65669041
That also happens if you are indie famous.
It just happens that they shit on you if you dare make happy music.
>>
He should take a break and write a screenplay about his life in Harvard then pitch it to 20th Century Fox or Universal.
>>
>>65668923
Fuck off Montie
>>
because he can't stop partying senpai
>>
>>65669011
>white album
>concept

Wew.
>>
he never grew up
>>65668978
there is literally nothing wrong with oasis you newtrip faggot
>>65669184
too bad weezy is dead
>>
>>65668923
he diddles kids
>>
>>65669307
only japanese ones
>>
>>65669155
never
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 616x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 616x462
>>65669320
A pedo and a fetishist. What a great guy! His music is abysmal too. He's the full package!
>>
>>65668923

i'm not quite as old as Rivers, but the way things are going I'm still gonna be smoking weed and in my 20's forever
>>
>>65668923
Capitalism in the music industry and the "authenticity barrier" that bands needs to have so to be constant in their sound and lyrics.
If Rivers would have started writing songs about being 40, everyone would think that this is not Weezer. It is the "encapsulation method" of every major bands in the music industry.
>>
>>65669307
Context? Did I miss something, or is this just a joke?
>>
>>65669307
you're confusing rivers and brandon
>>
>>65669983
He wrote a song about an underage fan he fell in love with, who sent him letters and really wished that they met. I think that's the joke/what they're on about.
>>
His manchild audience would reject anything he made that wasn't like that.
>>
>>65668923
I'll take: "he's a hack" for 500.
>>
>>65669241
oasis is garbage tho
>>
File: frontal-rivers-match-cobain.jpg (32 KB, 640x462) Image search: [Google]
frontal-rivers-match-cobain.jpg
32 KB, 640x462
Reminder that Kurt Cobain faked his death to create Rivers Cuomo so he could write the pop music he always wanted to
>>
>Rivers is 47 years old

Fuck, I feel old
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.