[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girl says if she catches me listening to this album she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Glowing_Man_(Front_Cover).jpg
26 KB, 300x300
my girl says if she catches me listening to this album she'll leave me

what do i do?
>>
Fuck her in the ass while blasting it
>>
tell her it's just one of the other recent swans albums since they all sound the same
>>
Find a new girl
>>
tell her how much you love sucking dicks and hope she accepts you for who you are
>>
Ditch the bitch.
>>
>my girl
>>
>>65665303
why would she leave you for that over all the other reasons?
>>
File: 1465895804131.png (60 KB, 557x169) Image search: [Google]
1465895804131.png
60 KB, 557x169
Is this your girlfriend?
>>
>>65665400
r u stupid
>>
>>65665303
Do it and break up with her.

If you're going out with someone who is controlling the shit you do, you're in a bad relationship.
>>
Listen to whatever you want. Fuck who's watching. :^)
>>
>>65665400
rape
>>
>>65665303
why are you going out with larkin grimm in the first place?
>>
>>65665437
Kek
>>
>>65665338
top kek
>>
>>65665432
Seriously, though. Your girlfriend shouldn't be so controlling that she even dictates what music you're allowed to enjoy. If she dumps you because you're listening to a kind of music she doesn't like, fine. Let her go. You don't want to live with that anyway.
>>
I know this is fake but make her leave you. If she says something like this she doesn't love you.
>>
>>65665303
Play it anyway and just say "it's the new AJJ album, Sounds like they're going for a new sound hehe"
>>
>ops gf is called frankie

>frankie why
>>
>>65665409
wtf is up with your kerning?
>>
dont listen to it, because its swans and swans fucking suck
>>
>>65666242
hi son

hows the new wiz khalife album
>>
>>65665303
Change the metadata to something less rapey
>>
listen too it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.