[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/request/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: i_love_this_against_my_clit.png (2 MB, 736x1101) Image search: [Google]
i_love_this_against_my_clit.png
2 MB, 736x1101
Hey /mu/, don't know if request threads are allowed but I'd really like it if someone could identify the music at the very beginning of the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHEz_VXWjRM

It goes without saying that others can post musics they'd like identified as well. I went on MooMa but apparently it doesn't work in my country :(

Pic very unrelated
>>
File: yesss.png (1 MB, 736x712) Image search: [Google]
yesss.png
1 MB, 736x712
Bumpity squeak ^_^
>>
File: fuggyeahrr.png (197 KB, 736x712) Image search: [Google]
fuggyeahrr.png
197 KB, 736x712
Bumpy BUMP .--°°°--.--°°--.-°-.-°-.-°-.-.-.-....
>>
File: FUUUUCK.png (413 KB, 736x712) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUCK.png
413 KB, 736x712
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP

Come on you guys you can do this!
Make a lonely girl happy 2nite (1 AM in yurp) :(
>>
File: WHY.png (137 KB, 395x321) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
137 KB, 395x321
/mu/ I am of disappoint :(
>>
File: WHY.png (522 KB, 604x475) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
522 KB, 604x475
Wow you guys, all I wanted was one song title, if you don't know you could at least say you don't, that would be appreciated.

At the moment it feels like my request has fallen into a vortex of time and space.

Nevermind I will just go back to being the lonesome, lurking girl I was meant to be. :(
>>
>>65665554
>girl
kill yourself, attention whore. saged
>>
File: WHY.png (991 KB, 568x1456) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
991 KB, 568x1456
>>65665600

You're messing with the wrong bitch. I will fuck your shit up, Matt.
I am the daughter of a Rosicrucian high-priestess and of a 33rd elected Cohen of the Asian Brethren.
I will burn every inch of your skin with a blowtorch, and I'll leave you with the choice of where I should start - nipples or testicles.
>>
>>65665871
fuck thats hot, keep talking bb
>>
>>65665903

I'll skin your penis and electrify it with a medium voltage - crocodile clamps on your glans.
I'll shove a rusty speculum up your ass and insert hot eggs and glass wool.
More?
>>
>>65666042
oh god yeah keep going
>>
>>65666068

I'll make you eat shit and orange juice through your nostrils.
I'll stretch your nipples with two turning sticks untils you can fuck your own ass with them.
I will widen your urethra until I can fuck your bladder with my high-heels.
I'll sew your eyes open. Salt one, pepper the other. Then tabasco sauce in both.
I'll twist your nails off with hot clamps. I'll salt the wounds.
I'll pull the nerves out of holes in your teeth and drip hot wax onto them.
I'll drill your bones and fill them with drain cleaner.
More?
>>
this thread is hilarious, keep it alive
>>
>>65666332
i think im in love
>>
File: TinFoilHat2.jpg (33 KB, 449x586) Image search: [Google]
TinFoilHat2.jpg
33 KB, 449x586
>>
>>65666344

As for you John I'll taze your pucker with a cattle prod.
You'll be rebaptized Puckboy. Your head will be rapped in my rotting menstruations.
I'll have my Vietnamese pot-bellied pig fuck your hole raw. Did you know swine have the most copious ejaculate among land mammals? Porcine enema, how do you like that, Puckerboy?
Then me and Matt will play tug of war. He'll have the tongue side, I'll have your prolapsed rectum.
Then we'll feed you to the dogs at the dog pound where my bf works.
>>
>>65666737
eh 3/10, the first couple were better
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.