[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10 moments in albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 61zxFo+6FfL.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61zxFo+6FfL.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>all the days, and all the nights, are time just passing BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>and all the dreams i'm dreaming now, hide the tears that i CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>when the bass enters on Little Fury Things
>>
>>65659032
from the same album, I love that moment in Brief Candles when the instruments swell and then the vocals burst in with BRIEF CANDLES IN HIS MIND

also, the really dark ambience at the beginning of Butchers Tale.

honestly Odessey and Oracle is a god tier album, better than anything by the Beatles and most other psych pop bands of the time.
>>
>>65659087
agree with you 100% nigga, I just wish 85% of the album wasn't about muh love
>>
>>65659087
>honestly Odessey and Oracle is a god tier album, better than anything by the Beatles and most other psych pop bands of the time
Honestly that album wouldn't even exist without The Beatles.
>>
>>65659087
>Odessey and Oracle is a god tier album, better than anything by the Beatles and most other psych pop bands of the time.
I bet you think that Forever Changes is a good album too

baka babys first contrary album
>>
>>65659249
whether or not that's true it doesn't change the fact that it's better than every other Beatles effort. the Beatles definitely had better songs but they never released a cohesive album that beats O&O tbqhwyf
>>
>>65659276
it is a good album though I don't like it as much as a lot of other psych pop albums.
>>
>listens to sgt peppers once
>listens to penny lane once

It's a good album but CLT was right their early beat-music single stuff is superior in every way
>>
File: younger.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
younger.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
stand aside the real patrician psych pop is coming through
>>
>>65659334
10/10 moment
>ONCE UPON A TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME
>>
File: Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg (25 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg
25 KB, 658x658
>I NEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cover.jpg (118 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
118 KB, 350x350
>RAIN DOWN ON ME
>>
>Wish we could turn back time
>TO THE GOOD OLD DAAYS
>>
File: Beach_House_-_Teen_Dream.png (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Beach_House_-_Teen_Dream.png
47 KB, 300x300
It is happening again
It is happening agaaaaiin
>>
>meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the biiiiiiiiiiiiirds
>>
File: happy_arnold.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
happy_arnold.png
259 KB, 358x339
>Darling I love you, you give me faith to GOOO ONN
>>
>>65659276
>Forever Changes
>not good
just fuck off
>>
*dun-dun DUN DUN*
>SHIIIIIIINE ON YOU CRAAZY DIAMOND
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.