[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy that is known as "the music guy" in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>that guy that is known as "the music guy" in his social circle because he knows who brian eno is
>>
>he has a social circle

dude why are you even here then
>>
>>65655273
To make fun of you autists
>>
>>65655263
>social circle
Ah yes, high school.
>>
>>65655294
>To make fun of us
>Having conversations with us

Are you sure you aren't a closet autists yourself?
>>
of all the people to choose you pick brian eno?
>>
File: 1460854896095.png (183 KB, 352x356) Image search: [Google]
1460854896095.png
183 KB, 352x356
>>65655263
>that guy who would be known as "the music guy" in his social circle but isn't because he never talks about music outside of 4chan
>>
I would be known as that but I don't have many friends and no one likes black metal or harsh noise
>>
File: hurts just a little bit.jpg (29 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
hurts just a little bit.jpg
29 KB, 540x567
>tfw you're known as "the music guy" in your social circle
>>
>tfw you're known as the guy blasting death grips in his mom's car with the windows down
>>
>tfw supressed my powerlevel to a point where my friends don't even know what kind of music i like
feels alright not having to sperg out whenever someone says something incredibly pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 2308x1668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 2308x1668
>>65655263
>tfw when I'm not the only "music guy" in my group of friends
I can sperg out and not feel so awkward about it
>>
File: 1461456703200.jpg (36 KB, 428x344) Image search: [Google]
1461456703200.jpg
36 KB, 428x344
>>65656246
>tfw you don't don't have a social circle
>>
>>65656246
>tfw this
>tfw people force their music on me like it's an achievement if they find something I actually like
>>
>>65655410
Oh are you perceiving me making fun of you as having a conversation with you?

Where are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>65655572
>Revealing your power level
>Ever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.