[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
better than any beatles or beach boys record.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 800x800
better than any beatles or beach boys record.
>>
great thread
>>
That's not really much of an achievement
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 349x352
>>65652229
radiohead/anco both suck and krautrock and prog is gay
>>
The spoken parts between each song are annoying though
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ISN'T THIS A LOVELY BAND", shut the fuck up you faggot

And "The Viper" litterally takes 4 minutes on the album only to deliver a shit joke

Great album otherwise
>>
>the mono version still hasn't appeared online and it's be out for a few years
Like, what the fuck? Do people really not care about this album? I'd buy it from Amazon, but I'm afraid I might get the wrong version because the listing is weird. The title doesn't indicate that it's the mono version, only the artwork does. And there's no tracklisting on the page.
>>
>>65652281
fuck u nigga the viper is a classic joke that my grandfather tells me every time he sees me
>>
>>65652264 (You)
>>
>>65652289
Why would you want a mono version when "the old front porch" is the best use of stereo ever
>>
>>65652281
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ISN'T THIS A LOVELY BAND", shut the fuck up you faggot
You sound like an idiot. Of course the album has Tiny speaking between some songs. That was also part of his act and people found it funny.
>>
>>65652313
Well I find it annoying. I get that it's part of the act, but I personally can't stand it.
>>
>>65652308
From what I've heard, the bass in better on the mono version. And apparently the mono version of Tiptoes Through The Tulips slaughters the stereo version, making it sound whimpy in comparison.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.