[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all memes aside this was refreshing despite the distasteful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 300x300
>all memes aside this was refreshing despite the distasteful direction the music and lyrics went.
Discuss St. Anger
>>
The most annoying snare ever recorded.
>>
MY LIFESTYLE
>>
good thread guys
>>
I think it's better than Load/Reload, but that's not saying much. At least on this one I feel like they're putting their emotions into their playing.
>>
Metallica only made two good albums. St. Anger is not one of them.
>>
File: 1465804188520.jpg (102 KB, 430x627) Image search: [Google]
1465804188520.jpg
102 KB, 430x627
>>65649248
DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYLE
>>
made me get a mustang
>>
best dad metal
>>
niggers
>>
I actually really like this album, but I've been a Metallica fan all my life. (Listening to "...And Justice For All" right now.) I enjoy the lyrics, some of the angriest Metallica has ever written. It was something new and I respect that. It isn't one of their best albums, but I still enjoy it regardless.
>>
literally the definition of selling out

and it's sad cause it didn't work for them in the end
>>
>>65652280
Metallica sold out 12 years prior to St. Anger. And St. Anger worked out for them because their stupid fanbase bought that shit album.
>>
>>65652323

you can sell out more than once m8
>>
>>65652334
but damn it they tried
>>
>>65648752
>the music and lyrics

What else is there?
>>
>>65652334
I think The Offspring are on their 5th sellout by now.
>>
>>65648752
it produced the film some kind of monster, which is both hilarious and a chilling insight to what it's like to be a braindead loser having a midlife crisis

for that alone it's better than anything metallica produced since the black album. also it's SO bad, filled with such bizarre production choices, awful repetitive riffs and embarrassing vocals and lyrics, that it actually becomes kind of thrilling. whereas the rest of their post-black album stuff is just dull
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.