[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 280x280
Is this music?
>>
Hey Montie, can you post some more vocaroo links of you crying?
>>
>>65641743
Nah its fap material
>>
>>65641743
you can listen to it, much like music

also stop posting
>>
Kind of. It can be considered noise/avant-garde.I listen to it to get similar feelings that I get from music. Kind of an uneasy but warm feeling. Like when I listen to Scott Walker or Throbbing Gristle (though those don't sound the same at all, they give off the same unpleasant, eerie feeling.)
>>
>>65641776
Later tonight
>>
By definition? No.

It's sound art imo, but it's not music as there is no melody, rhythm, or any other element of music theory and construction. Still relevant here.
>>
Everything is music when put in that context you fucking faggot. Even your moms man voice was music when I called her after you were doxxed
>>
>>65641844
Wow u sure are a hard dude
>>
>>65641834
Language innately has melody, rhythm, timbre and everything music has. Music was born out of the foundations of human vocalizations
>>
>>65641834
This guy gets it. I'm this guy>>65641817
He explained it better than I did.

Kind of like John Duncan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdK3g1mXjmQ
>>
montie why do you have a twitter account dedicated to fucking gamergate?
>>
>>65641880
i was referring to a more modern context of music, i don't typically consider spoken word to be music either due to music's modern requirements of some kind of sound produced by an instrument. Boring, yeah, but it's what 2016 has become.
>>
More spoken word albums? They must have not music.
Rec me something senpai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.