[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu made another christian vaporwave album/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: jesus.png (1 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
1 MB, 1400x1400
Thanks everyone who participated, it's pretty great

https://christianvaporcollectivence.bandcamp.com/album/the-sword-the-shield-the-a-e-s-t-h-e-t-i-c

Christianity and vaporwave seem like a winning combination, if people want to we can add another one in a few days, I think people are burnt out right now .
>>
listening right now. we might have outdone ourselves senpaitachi
>>
>>65638599
indeed, nice holy dubs btw
>>
This is incredible desu
>>
it's definitely slower paced than the highly acclaimed debut but it's the logical step necessary to progress Christian vaporwave into experimental territory

>>65638683
thank you brother
>>
Things really slow down and get chill in the second half, I love it.
>>
>christian vaporwave
You guys are fucking nuts, I love it

What's next? Tibetan Buddhist vaporwave?
>>
>>65638851
there's going to be a followup to complete the holy trinity of vaporwave and we will pull a jeff mangum by turning 360 degrees and walking away from music forever
>>
(Heaven Knows) I'm Miserable (Now) is certified //pleasurable//
>>
>>65638904
true. the third must be really grand though. We should. We should take the rest of today off though. Tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning we can start again.
>>
>>65639009
i'm fine by that. The Glowing Man wasn't built in a day after all.
>>
>>65638904
If you're making a third count me in.

>>65639009

Yeah, It's getting late here now anyway.
>>
>>65639039
I'll post a thread tomorrow when I wake up (usually around 9), hopefully by starting then it will cover everyone's timezones
>>
>>65639224
coolio, i have the day off so this works especially well
>>
>>65639261
awesome. I'm taking off now, God bless everyone!
>>
I really like praying in the 90's, it's surprisingly emotive.
>>
>>65639357
God bless you brother!
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (28 KB, 135x137) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
28 KB, 135x137
>this closing track
>>
>>65638957
thanks you! i made sure to only sample the holiest of albums
>>
File: yaranaika.jpg (3 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika.jpg
3 KB, 284x177
>>65639514
>Mfw
>>
>>65639626
>>65639514
Holy shit, I made that !!! Didn't even check to see if it made it on to the lp

What did you guys like about it?
Which parts?

That song has actually been tortuing me for quite some time, I kept making little edits and writing new parts, i have like over a dozen versions of it! So its a big deal to see it could bring joy to some other listeners
>>
>>65639829
it's the perfect closer man. the way it starts to the way it progresses just works. also you can't go wrong with sampling the smile sessions
>>
>>65639885
Haha I agree! In fact, that entire track is kind of based off of the element suite in SMiLE, the nature themed part around 5 minutes in with the acoustic piano sounds a lot like this from the love to say dada sessions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JYwBNIPRAQ

I even made a fire song like O'learys cow, but it was too scary and long to put it on there
>>
I wasn't sure what to expect, but this is pretty nice. Props to all the anons that worked on it.
>>
>>65639966
let's try and work that unused track into the next album. I'm going to make a scarier track too.
>>
>>65640107
Well I have a shit ton of gothic themed noise music i have made
Its not like there is spoken word about gothic art its jus i was looking at that stuff when i made it

https://juliawinters.bandcamp.com/releases
honestly you can take anything you want from this and use it whenever man

its free!
>>
>>65638493
dope community dudes. congrats.
>>
>>65639829
I like the way everything transitions so well into the next thing and brings you to different places
>>
File: 51hrjrVpgFL.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51hrjrVpgFL.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>65640279
>>65639885
>>65639626
>>65639514
thanks a lot guys, i feel a lot better about where i am at musically now

If you want to get into those kind of headspaces in terms of music, I would recommend listening to Pet Sounds 10-15 times a week like me
>>
What if we try to do some Southern Gospel mixed in with Gothic noise?
>>
>>65641184
I could imagine the vocals and rhythm from the gospel mixed with the timbre and harmony from the gothic noise would be a fucking great combo.
>>
On track two, this is better than some vaporwave albums I've come across on YouTube.
>>
anybody have the link to the first?
>>
I'm gonna try to experiment Black Southern Gospel Choirs and Death Grips
>>
>>65642108
I second this
>>
>>65642108
>>65642144

https://christianvaporcollectivence.bandcamp.com/album/we-need-guidance
>>
>>65642221
thanks friend
>>
>>65642279
No problem man,

It's been pretty cool here lately, there seems to be a lot of /mu/ makes an album threads at the moment
>>
hey whoever made the final track, able to send me a photo of your naked feet so i can print it out and kiss all ten toes?

that's all.
>>
This sounds more like a christian dark ambient / ethereal darkwave than a vaporwave thing
>>
Bump for J E S U S
>>
>>65643178
God grooves in mysterious ways
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.