[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do jocks listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: jock.jpg (21 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
jock.jpg
21 KB, 236x353
What do jocks listen to?
>>
>>65638242
Bruce Springsteen.
>>
>>65638359
maybe in the 70's and 80's
>>
>>65638242
>jocks
This is an 18+ board
>>
>>65638242
Minecraft
>>
anime osts
>>
>asking nerds about what jocks do
kak
>>
>>65638242
>Eminem
>Avenged Sevenfold
>Metallica
>Slipknot
>>
>>65638242
EDM, Gangster rap, and Country
>>
>>65638852
thats what beta guys who try to act masculine listen to not actual alphas. most jocks dont listen to music. music is for fags and nerds
>>
The Black Keys, The Chilli Peppers, Weezer, Modest Mouse, Vampire Weekend, etc.
>>
>>
>>65638894

Eh, where I live they listened to that stuff anyway. Especially Eminem, I talked shit about him once and they got really mad
Thing is though, I was the one that introduced them to Eminem back when I was like 10 and I grew out of it a year later lmao
>>
>>65638894
this
>>
>>65638852
They definitely don't listen to those bands. Those are more like your "beta redneck" bands.
>>
Jock Jams and Metallica
>>
Best_Dance_EDM_Mix_2016_new_(MP3 Downloaded from http://www.youtube-mp3.org/).mp3
>>
>>65638909
>tfw I listen to a few of these
Guess I'm a jock, give me your money nerds.
>>
>>65638909
that's mostly jocks from the early 2000's

jocks now listen to general partycore
>>
>>65638242
>Kanye West(seriously they love this guy)
>Eminem
>Kendrick Lamar
>Top 40
This is coming from a guy who is friends with jocks and Chads.
>>
>We Will Rock You
>Seven Nation Army
>Eye of the Tiger
>Rocky Theme
>We Are the Champions(when they win)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.