[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there horror music?I'm really into horror so i'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1451969260636.gif (459 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1451969260636.gif
459 KB, 500x409
Is there horror music?I'm really into horror so i'd like to know if there are some good horror albums to listen to
>>
File: Image.jpg (472 KB, 963x557) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
472 KB, 963x557
>>
File: Image.jpg (1 MB, 1320x750) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
1 MB, 1320x750
>>
>>65633389
Some of Swans newer stuff comes to mind, especially the Seer

But there are probably better examples out there
>>
File: Image.png (410 KB, 1800x1325) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
410 KB, 1800x1325
>>
>>65633389
In terms of soundtracks I would go with Halloween, Psycho, Vertigo, and Alien. Though Psycho and Vertigo can be more suspense than horror imo.
>>
File: Image.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1145) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1145
>>
This is a pretty good thread, I'm liking it so far
>>
Yeah same,btw i'm OP.Thanks for the recs,awaiting for more.
>>
>Swans
>The Body Lovers/The Body Haters
>Scott Walker
>Sunn o)))
>Coil
>Current 93
>NON
>Throbbing Gristle
>Atrium Carceri
>Gnaw their Tongues
>Jandek
>Stalaggh
>the haxan cloak
>>
Check out Annihilator.
Great metal band with lots of horror metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UElrJzJvnw
>>
>>65633577
>>65633614
because its all me faggot
>>
>>65633389
Listen to Industrial/Dark Ambient

Here's a few to start:

Nurse with Wound - Homotopy to Marie
Throbbing Gristle - The Second Annual Report
SPK - Leichenschrei
Lustmord - Stalker
Einsturzende Neubaten - Halber Mensch
>>
you can hear many quotes from horror movies on rob zombie's music + he directed a few horror movies
>>
>>65633648
What do you want for posting images on an anime board? A blowjob?
Keep doing what your doing music monkey.
>>
>>65633830
Please don't talk about his movies. Halloween fans are still turning in our graves.
>>
Fantomas - The Director's Cut
Although it's more horror in the same way a corny but creepy b movie is.
>>
most things Gnaw Their Tongues has done creeps me out if I'm in the right (wrong?) mood.
>>
>>65633830
only good thing he ever did was the first white zombie album and the few eps and singles that preceeded it. everything after that is some of the worst music I have ever heard
>>
Terra Tenenbrosa is sludge metal with some great spooky atmospherics
>>
Start with Duck Stab by the Residents.
>>
GORE MOTEL
>>
Diamanda Galas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1hLNoOjn4
>>
File: url-1.jpg (4 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
4 KB, 151x151
Listen to the album soundtrack for the blind by Swans. Especially "Her mouth was filled with honey"...creepy as hell.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgAN2OjEdI8
here's a part of the song...
Several recordings of the album are actually taken from FBI phone tapping...lead singer Jarboe's dad was in FBI.
>>
>>65635980
I always find prisoner in your skull i think it is, very unnerving, i thought that was the obvious choice
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.