[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: ppl whose mental health makes you afraid for their families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ott.jpg (57 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
ott.jpg
57 KB, 1024x699
is anyone else scared for chris ott's family? like maybe one day you'll see on twitter that he's poisoned his wife and kids and shotgunned himself. guy is seriously mentally unhinnged.

the case for his crazy
>thinks he's some kinda industry truth-teller
>but hasn't had a job tangentially related to music for over 10 years
>and when he did, by his own admission, he was getting paid dick
>sperged out about the conde nast sell.
>had his p4k review's deleted; no legacy
>has a dumb emo girl twitter handle
>5H4LL0W R3W4RDZ LMAO
>says he works a """bank""""
>but then makes up dumb job titles for himself
>like ""technologist"''''
>and """"rhetorician""""
>tf??? like electrician???

inb4 hi ryan
>>
he made fun of pitchfork apparently so he's a cool guy by my standards
>>
>>65626120
hi chris
>>
anyone who knows that much about shoegaze is gotta be unhinged. he even admitted theres like 3 or 4 bands worth listening to the rest are the same washy bullhsit.
>>
>>65626191
hey man how's it going
>>
he's based, i don't care what you say
>>
A lot of his videos were pretty entertaining and I liked Swirlies so he's good in my book.
>>
>>65626721
agreed on both points. swirlies were sick
>>
>>65626833
Seriously, didn't expect them to be as good as they were. I like how they used a lot more harsher feedback and guitar noise instead of just dream pop soundscapes.
>>
>>65626083
Never heard of this guy but if he's made you assmad enough to be dedicating entire threads to him then he's alright as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>65626910
search his shallow rewards videos on youtube they are pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRIWmvvHQAw
>>
I like him and think he is interesting but boy you can really only take him in small doses. Too much and I feel like killing myself for liking any music at all
>>
The Fantano interview with him was absolutely hilarious. Melon could not give less of a shit about what he had to say. And every time the conversation came to a pause he went "yup, okay" without actually interjecting with anything interesting like he usually does.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.