[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bands who have made massive improvements in their live performances.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: HAIM.jpg (218 KB, 678x451) Image search: [Google]
HAIM.jpg
218 KB, 678x451
Bands who have made massive improvements in their live performances.
>>
>>65626058
who are they? in pic
>>
>>65626108
S.L.U.T.S.
>>
>>65626121
the sad thing is I googled that, hoping they were a band, I feel ashamed.
>>
>>65626148
sorry brah
>>
>>65626148
I'm surprised that's not already some shitty riot grrl band
>>
>>65626058
What makes you say that? I've always heard that they're good live, but what garners the praise of improvement?
>>
>>65626058
Not even close to as attractive as I thought they would be
>>
>>65626058
I thought Girls was a TV show.
>>
>>65626121

Honestly seems like a good name from them judging from the photo.
>>
>>65626659
They were not always good. Their live performances sucked until the very end of the Days Are Gone tour but the performances were still extremely flawed.This time around they fixed a lot of issues. Danielle and Este now sing on pitch. They play with tracks now to fill in the sound. The tone of the instruments are better now.
>>
File: 1465643928763.jpg (45 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1465643928763.jpg
45 KB, 639x960
>>65626597
>riot grrrl
Fuck you for reminding me that exists
>>
>>65627896
are you part of their PR team though?? who's checking on HAIM of all forever 21 pop?
>>
Cat Power used to be the Russian roulette of concert going. You were either gonna get something powerful and intimate or a total trainwreck.
>>
>>65626108
Haim. Their live stuff (esp finale) is so much better than their overproduced album
>>
>>65628009
Nope, I'm just a fan who loves their studio output but was less than thrilled with their live performances. I wouldn't have paid to see them back then but I certainly would now.

>>65628188
Their live performances are better than they used to be, I'll give you that, but Days Are Gone is still superior to their live performances. For great live performances that sound raw and polished at the same time, check out Level 42.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m38BdQuLv0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEcfpiLwm5A&index=7
>>
>>65628286
Funny, I recall a lot of people being slightly underwhelmed by Days Are Gone because it was too polished and clean compared to their performances. You must prefer clean production to rawer performances.
>>
Death Grips
>>
>>65628593
I just don't like when there's a bunch of parts missing and when the pitch is bad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.