[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post your most recent addition to your library, judge (rate)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: recentt.png (1 MB, 1049x624) Image search: [Google]
recentt.png
1 MB, 1049x624
post your most recent addition to your library, judge (rate) and discuss recommendations
>>
Anyone know if it's possible to do this in musicbee?
>>
>>65622699
the who my generation is not a new album by any means. i accidentally deleted recently when making room and its now back up under recently added.
>>
>>65622759
>Anyone know if it's possible to do this in mus
I believe it is. There should be either a folder, a menu or you can just create a chart of some of your most recently added albums/artists/songs/whatever.
>>
File: recentlyadded06122016.png (820 KB, 1531x371) Image search: [Google]
recentlyadded06122016.png
820 KB, 1531x371
>>65622802
There was a custom setting for it, thanks.
>>
>>65622896
no probs. Never been a fan of Death Grips or the Gorillaz or even Fang Island. If you like that Caretaker album (not a huge fan of that album), check out under his real name Leyland Kirby the three-part trilogy Sadly, the Future Is No Longer What It Was. It's ambient modern classical drone music idk something like that. Sixs Organs of Admittance is a great band, nice pick there. Never liked the unicorns, I always preferred the cherry synths of the Magnetic Fields and Eels over them. The Field Mice are good. Never listened to the Last Poets, i'll check that out later. Good grabs anon.
And over course the Suicide record. Easily the best one there. I hope the new swans album is good.
>>
>>65622982
Most of the albums I download are just shit I keep seeing repeated on /mu/. It might be a bad habit considering I tend to like stuff mainly in a few genres, but oh well. Nice response, I would do the same thing for you but I only know The Who out of all those.
>>
>>65623497
yea for sure man check out Grant Lee Buffalo he's really good. it's like alternative chamber pop country music. The self titled track tugs at your heart. James Holden is really abstract catchy idm and Ben Frost is nice industrial ambient music. The Blake Babies chime great guitar melodies and the sound is very minimal. great 80's jangle pop band. the market square record is a bit challenging for a folk record but definitely rewarding.
>>
>>65622896
>Four Calendar Cafe

muh nigga
>>
>>65623616
sorry to disappoint but that's like one of their worst records but i agree good band.
>>
File: Recent.jpg (293 KB, 1437x438) Image search: [Google]
Recent.jpg
293 KB, 1437x438
>>65622896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVDjyIcRyFQ

>>65622699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWZXzoFeKA
Better than the studio version imo
>>
>>65623616
I like it so far, yeah. A lot better than I would have expected given its legacy.
>>65623702
Just now getting into Ween, or a redownload? Nice taste anyways, that Oingo Boingo song is damn good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.