[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, seriously do you like her or not? pls, no memes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 9267861852_1e18a18463_o.jpg (172 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
9267861852_1e18a18463_o.jpg
172 KB, 620x413
/mu/, seriously do you like her or not? pls, no memes.
>>
>>65617608
Do you like twenty one pilots?
>>
>>65617629
no
>>
no i seriously dont like her or women like larueen maberry i think they are disingenuous and also huge whores who use their sex to further themselves and their "careers" if you can even call what they do jobs.
>>
>>65617651
Why?
>>
>>65617671
>huge whores who use their sex to further themselves and their "careers"
you have to explain this. just how? examples?
>>
>>65617737
she has no discernible talent and her music is awful - she is a meme artist who has a following because her image of the quirky girl next door
>>
>>65617878
wow, wow, these are some pretty harsh accusations. if she has no discernible talent and her music is awful, how come she's so acclaimed?

>she is a meme artist who has a following because her image of the quirky girl next door
rofl. do you seriously imply that people are listening to her image and not to her music? jesus christ!
>>
>>65617939
>how come she's so acclaimed?
the music industry has political agendas to push, she is not talented at all
>>
she's got a very nice body
very slender and fit, she obviously takes good care of herself
her face is eh but with the right makeup and hairstyle she can look proper fuckable
>>
>>65617964
>the music industry has political agendas to push, she is not talented at all
why the music industry would have a political agenda about an indie electropop canadian artist? do you realize what shit you're saying? could you prove this shit?
>>
File: 1465745574108s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1465745574108s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>65617671
do you think Dean Blunt, James Blake, Chance the Rapper and Win Butler are all dirty filthy whores too??
>>
>>65618002
>why the music industry would have a political agenda about an indie electropop canadian artist?
because shes a woman and has leftist ideology? are you really this dense and un self aware about politics? shes a neo maxi zune dweeby, no one but fools take her or her music seriously
>>
>>65618127
my friend, you're retarded. nothing personal.
>>
>>65618195
>likes grimes
>calls others retarded
>>
>>65618225
that argument is as lazy and idiotic as a fat bastard eating at mcdonalds. you guessed it: it was you.
>>
>>65618285
yeah and so is "you're retarded so there!"

this thread is absolute dogshit and so is grimes. stupid self proclaimed champions of womanhood are destroying femininity because they want to be men so badly but have none of the struggles or challeneges
>>
>>65618375
yeat another stupid shit you're saying, autist. take your pill before it's too late.
>>
>>65618454
if grimes wants equality so badly for women and to be taken seriously as an artist why doesnt she advocate for women working in sanitation, or all the other disgusting shit jobs men can only do/choose to do/have to do?? oh thats right women like her only want to have "fun" and play really shitty indie synth pop
>>
>>65618503
you really have a problem with grimes. stop it, don't be the next ricardo.
>>
>>65618550
i dont have a problem with grimes, female pop stars have been the same for decades, from madonna to grimes

what i have a problem with are fags making threads to circlejerk her because they are attracted to her
>>
>>65618626
...music

and what's your fucking problem? who the fuck are you to police the taste of other people? mind your business, jerk.
>>
File: 1462232424319.jpg (75 KB, 306x383) Image search: [Google]
1462232424319.jpg
75 KB, 306x383
>>65617608
Yes, her music is decent. Her live shows suck ass tho
>>
>>65617608
Yes, she is good stuff. Memes aside. She is a little too feminist for me sometimes but I like the sound of her music and she seems rather likable as a person. Sometimes she seems ugly, sometimes she seems pretty, but it's not that big of deal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.