[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend just killed himself last night ~7 hrs ago what album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: s.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
my friend just killed himself last night ~7 hrs ago

what album should i listen to
>>
File: AsFar - Le Trio Joubran.jpg (123 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
AsFar - Le Trio Joubran.jpg
123 KB, 1500x1500
Sorry to hear that bro. Just close your eyes.
>>
>>65613195
this sage
>>
>>65613216
thanks for condolence and rec my man.. he was my best friend... actually my only friend
>>
>>65613234
No worries. it can be a tough thing. Just make sure you stay healthy yourself.
>>
File: v600_TTR016-Hi-Res.jpg (419 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
v600_TTR016-Hi-Res.jpg
419 KB, 600x600
Listener - Wooden Heart

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FMnZa5E3btU
>>
Foo Fighters self-titled got my through y friend ODing a few months back. Makes sense because it's about Dave getting over Kurt's death.
>>
>>65613426
>>65613442
thanks guys they're on my queue atm
>>
>>
>>65613591
is this loveless
>>
>>65613591
what is this
>>
>implying we give one shit about your friend
>>
Was it this guy?
>>65610603
>>
>>65613658
i just want some proper recs dude not for you to care

>>65613692
no
>>
>>65613658
oh nice. even if the thread is fake why would you feel the need to post this? Why don't you do something more constructive with your time like starting a Grimmie thread.
>>
>>65613729
OP here.
threads not fake, i woke this morning at 8am to a missed call and voicemail from him. listened to the voicemail and he says "i'm gonna check myself in tonight.......i'm gonna kill myself" and i'm panicking

i just want some album recommendations.. sad stuff, emotional rage stuff, and descending-the-hill-of-acceptance stuff
>>
>>65613729
>even if the thread is fake why would you feel the need to post this?

I post what I want because my superior reasoning compels me to say the truth, not matter what. I believe that I should cleanse this board of this shitty noise that goes rampant between these vast oceans. Yet childish weaklings like you are what makes the truth inaccessible to you.

This OPs "sincere" reason of having his degenerate friend kill himself like the dog that he is surely amuses me. OP is breaking down like the emotional shit he is, so I don't really have much care for their petty outcome.

I have a higher IQ than most of you feeble dogs, I have a higher sense of reason than 99% of you. You feeble-minded sheeple are what completes my vision-my vision of showing he facts of how shit your petty lives and tastes are.
>>
>>65613195
" polaris" Hey sandy/
>>
File: SensibleChuckle.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
SensibleChuckle.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>65613975
>superior reasoning
>my vision-my vision of showing he facts of how
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 953x953
>>65613195
>>
>>65613880
maybe something that swans made, like soundtracks
>>
>>65613975
Damn son, where'd ya find this?
>>
>>65613975
higher IQ doesn't really help you that much in life. you're a trip on 4chan and you seem to be one of the biggest losers on here
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x214
Michael will hit like a freight truck
>>
File: 1459269306811.jpg (38 KB, 619x274) Image search: [Google]
1459269306811.jpg
38 KB, 619x274
>>65613975 (You)
>I have a higher IQ than most of you
>repeats buzzwords words such as 'feeble', 'petty' or 'dog' at least twice in one post

Your ridiculous faux self-awareness and evident will to convince and impress others through stereotipically cult vocabulary/terms clearly state otherwise.

Good thing you are nothing but just another tripfag who probably spawned from some unbearable corner of the internet such as reddit or tumblr. If so, I suggest you return to wherever you might have come here from, since your idiocy will cause nothing but hilarity, cringe or pity "between these vast oceans".

I will now filter you, so don't feel the need to bother responding.

Bad riddance, miserable, shitposting scum.
>>
>>65613195
When I was in a similar situation I would listen to a lot of classical music. Mainly this rendition of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0

Good luck, OP. It never gets easier, but you find a way to live with it.
>>
>>65613658
you are such a sad and lonely piece of garbage
>>
>>65613975
haha i was trolling the whole time haha hhahahaha theres a camera right over there
>>
Deathconsciousness by Have a Nice Life. Sorry to hear about your friend, bro
>>
>>65613975
cringe
>>
File: Thrill of the Arts.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Thrill of the Arts.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>>65613195
This may seem insensitive, but I'm serious.
The opening will confuse you and clear your mind.
The rest is a slow buildup and calming.
It ends with silly shit.
It's depression curer.

Stay safe and happy,
-TBTA
>>
File: cover.jpg (103 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
103 KB, 700x700
>>
File: proxy.jpg (119 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
119 KB, 700x700
>>
>>65613975
>he thinks caring about others is a sign of LOW intelligence
Oh my god this is precious
>>
>>65613975
The worst trips have to offer right here folks.
>>
File: 61o+wpTMqpL._SX300_.jpg (39 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
61o+wpTMqpL._SX300_.jpg
39 KB, 300x297
im really sorry to here that op, experienced something similar a year and a half ago
id say desertshore or moss icon but that probably wouldnt help you actually feel any better lol
so maybe either pic related or america

>>65614224
this is good too
>>
>>65613975
>no emotion or sympathy
yeah you're definitely a robot wizard. probably 300+ pounds and have bad hygiene
>>
>>65613975
fuckin saved
>>
>>65613637
>>65613649
google gave me "close up" but ive never heard of it
>>
I post what I want because my superior reasoning compels me to say the truth, not matter what. I believe that I should cleanse this board of this shitty noise that goes rampant between these vast oceans. Yet childish weaklings like you are what makes the truth inaccessible to you.

This OPs "sincere" reason of having his degenerate friend kill himself like the dog that he is surely amuses me. OP is breaking down like the emotional shit he is, so I don't really have much care for their petty outcome.

I have a higher IQ than most of you feeble dogs, I have a higher sense of reason than 99% of you. You feeble-minded sheeple are what completes my vision-my vision of showing he facts of how shit your petty lives and tastes are.
>>

>>
>>65613195
OP here

anybody got any sad albums about death?
>>
>>65613426
thanks dude this is really good

got any more indie recommendations?
>>
>>65615846
no albums but some fitting songs off the top of my head:
nico - mutterlein
matt elliott - the kubler-ross model
mercury rev - the frittering
slint - washer
>>
>>65613195
Joy Division or Iggy Pop's The Idiot
>>

>>
>>65616030
thanks sanic

any other recommendations you can give based on my OP? just anything you think will work not necessarily about death
>>
>>65616081
i mean idk what kind of music you like but i personally ended up listening to a lot of fahey. might have just been because my friend had really liked fahey, but fahey definitely does bring a lot to the table in terms of just evoking fitting feels when it comes to stuff like this, especially the albums i mentioned earlier. itaots or oai also fit the bill along with the microphones and leaves turn inside you too i suppose
>>
>>65613975
>i have a higher IQ that most of you feeble dogs
what did he mean by this?

also, here you go OP. i'm sorry to hear about your friend, truly. an ex of mine from high school recently died in a drunk driving accident with a buddy i used to drink with and the news was surreal in a way. sending thoughts out your way buddy.

listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns3x0mlGMHw
>>
>>65616072
you must have many friends, ur so rad dude and smart yea
>>
>>65616326
oh yeah this whole album fits well honestly
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.