[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eternal kpop general (ie circlejerk shitposting) >eternal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1456401001261.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1456401001261.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>eternal kpop general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal daily general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal rym general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal guitar and bass general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal soundcloud general (ie circlejerk shitposting that never even gets filled but people make a new one immediately anyway)
>eternal 3x3/4x4/5x5/ general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal chart general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>eternal bleep general (ie circlejerk shitposting

>nigh-on-eternal metal general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>nigh-on-eternal emoe general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>nigh-on-eternal bandcamp general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>nigh-on-eternal lastfm general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>>
>rym general
>people nonstop insulting and harassing other users
>most people too scared/ashamed to post their profiles
that's the opposite of circle jerking
>>
File: 1465576428919.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1465576428919.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>>
filter them, it's very easy
>>
>>65609819
By this logic it would be acceptable for there to be a interior decoration general, as it's easy to filter the threads. They still bring down the quality of the board.
>>
>>65609848
and? complain all you want but they're technically music related so they're not going anywhere.
>>
There's nothing radical about the act of shitposting itself.
What separates the men from the boys is how much long-term devotion a person is willing to give to their shitposting habits, how much effort they are willing to put in to create and nurture a complex and individual shitposting style.
Memes, samefagging and insults are such basic agitation techniques I don't even feel like they deserve to be called shitposting, they're just part of the general 4chan discourse. They're nothing. Shitposting is a fine art, most posters here don't even understand how deep the rabbit hole goes in that regard.

I'm telling you, shitposting is a skill, a craft. It can and should be analyzed, developed and refined. Anything else is smalltime.
>>
>complains about circlejerks and shitposts on a 4chan board

seems like you posted a good advice picture for yourself my man
>>
I don't get why people don't just find a chatroom if that's what they want. Why force an imageboard into something it's clearly not?
>>
>>65609778
/mu/ has always sucked
>>
>>65609951
this and this >>65610273
>>
>>65609951
This is a shitpost about shitposting
>>
>>65610273
Agreed. It sucks harder now, but it genuinely always sucked.
>>
>>65609778
Kys
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+11.44.59).jpg (78 KB, 760x594) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+11.44.59).jpg
78 KB, 760x594
>>65609778
>emoe general (ie circlejerk shitposting)
>person who has never actually been in emoe

Just because we tell new users who refuse to read the threads before posting to fuck off and post anime does not mean we are shitposting. Maybe you could learn a thing or two from the weebs that actually talk about music? You could also just fuck off with the new users.
>>
>>65612090
>>65612232
High quality posts from general-fags
>>
>>65612781
Cuck
>>
>>65609778
Another anon in the "fuck generals" camp. They really have sucked all the life out this place.
>>
>>65613414
What are you talking about? Generals have been around on here for a long time. Generals aren't what's killing /mu/; it's the shitty moderation and death of trip culture. At least when /mu/ had no moderation it was funny to watch people get mad at trips like Pope.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.