[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF i hate RYM now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: uBBcZ8o.png (19 KB, 367x280) Image search: [Google]
uBBcZ8o.png
19 KB, 367x280
WTF i hate RYM now
>>
>>65609184
Like better music?
>>
>>65609184
The Strokes are shit.
>>
>>65609227
>>65609241
incorrect
>>
The Strokes have not released a good album since is this it. Having said that, comedown machine is their second best and the closest to being decent, and anyone who doesn't see that, is undeniably, a complete pleb.
>>
>>65609184
First for songs are great, the rest, not so much. 6/10 is accurate
>>
I still need to listen to this album.

Love The Strokes but it always seemed like, to me, Comedown Machine was 'that' album. The one your favorite band makes when you know they're not very good anymore, when THEY know they're not very good anymore. I've had the album downloaded on iTunes, ready to listen to for the longest time now and I still haven't gotten to it.

I just don't want to be disappointed, I guess.

I loved Angles, but they'd been on a steady decline since FIoE, even if Angles was actually better. But even Angles was that 'other' album, the one where your favorite band tries a new sound out, and it's actually really good, but you can tell they're squeezing every last bit of talent out onto that one album in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and together.
>>
>>65609324
*four
>>
File: 273.jpg (26 KB, 515x278) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
26 KB, 515x278
>it's a masterpiece
>2.73
>>
File: 250.jpg (29 KB, 556x297) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
29 KB, 556x297
>their best album
>2.50
>>
>>65609331
Comedown Machine is better than Angles, listen to it.
>>
>>65609373
I've been working on my musical backlog lately so maybe.

I just don't want the feeling of listening to a whole album just to get burnt out. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.