[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey starting to plan this festival, is there anything I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rf-2016.png (1 MB, 627x965) Image search: [Google]
rf-2016.png
1 MB, 627x965
Hey starting to plan this festival, is there anything I'm missing?
>>
>>65608454
As someone with connections to Syria the shameless backpatting to include something like that in such a shitty festival is pretty disgusting, almost as disgusting as the importing as all the "Syrian" "refugees" into Europe.
>>
>>65608454
as it has been these part 8 years, that's an awful festival

Sleep and Neil Young are the only artists on there that aren't total pop garbage

also Freddie Gibbs I guess
>>
>>65608653
If he shows.
>>
>>65608653
it sounds like those are the only guys there you've heard
>>
Freddie Gibbs didn't show up at Primavera Sound on Friday because he was arrested kek.

I saw PJ Harvey anyway so..
>>
>>65608454

Give Kaytlin Aurelia Smith a listen, anon.
I'd watch her performance if i was in your place...
>>
>>65609089
>Kaytlin Aurelia Smith
This is sweet man, really digging it! Thanks
>>
>>65608454
I would reccomend odesza if ur into electronic music. THey put on a great live show aswell.
>>
>>65608722
yeah u've never heard of lcd soundsystem and new order and gojira and tame impala and james blake and foals and m83 and pj harvey and tenacious d and ghost and grimes and santigold and wiz khalifa and so on and so on
>>
>>65608454
Odesza (29), Savages (30), and MO (2) all put on a hell of a show, engaging at least. Should consider depending on time slots.

Friends saw M83 (1) at Coachella while I was elsewhere on the grounds and said it was a really fun show.

Really wish I could see Aurora (29) and Gojira (2) live so I'm jealous as fuck of those, but that's just me.

Also, I dare you to see Wiz Khalifa.
>>
see gramatik
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.