[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about pseudo-intellectual, narcissistic, music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2nDCiTF.png (52 KB, 532x533) Image search: [Google]
2nDCiTF.png
52 KB, 532x533
How do you feel about pseudo-intellectual, narcissistic, music enthusiasts gloating about what classical composers they starting listening to 2 days ago?
>>
>>65607902
The amount of negative language used strongly suggests you're mad.
>>
>>65607902
Fuck Mozart dmitri Shostakovich for life
>>
>they starting
Good job idiot. Listen to more Liszt and you might learn to use proper grammar.
>>
>>65607925
I agree with this guy. Get over yourself OP.
>>
>>65607922
Very.
>>
Those people don't seem to be pretentious in any way. They are just talking about classical music and rather accessible classical music at that.
I don't get what you're mad at.
>>
>>65607966
OP is a contrarian in his mother's basement.
>>
>>65607953
i would be too. are these people friends of yours? if so, i suggest you [spoiler]kill them[/spoiler] immediately
>>
Op has to be being ironic and that he really knows he's the narcissistic pseudo intellectual, but by displaying he is, he needs show him making fun of psuedo intellectuals but they really arnt try hards at all.
>>
This was probably your same reaction when your newfag ass came here and listened to Merriweather Post Pavilion for the first time.
>>
>>65607966
Yeah. They're just talking about enjoying some classical music, not acting like they're superior or anything. What's wrong with that?
>>
They probably listened to 2 or 3 songs and read a tiny bit about the composers so that they can tell people they love classical music when they really dont, just to look good
>>
>>65608076
>actual projection
>>
people are allowed to be new to stuff, friendo. get over yourself.
>>
>>65608076
>2 or 3 songs
>songs
kys
>>
You have to expect it if you come here. Classical hipsters are the worst "I liked Mozart since twinkle little star."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.