[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this girl i know recommend that i listen to this rapper guy named
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: folder.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
this girl i know recommend that i listen to this rapper guy named busdriver.

i got his most recent album, what am i in for?
>>
Bus driving
>>
How about you try listening to it, you fucking retard?
>>
>>65604559
he's the best rapper
the fucking best rapper ever
>>
>>65604559
Off-kilter rap music with goofy vocals. It's pretty good.
>>
>>65604581
Well I planned on it.
I did get his album.
>>
>>65604559
That's a good fucking album there pal. If you like it check out milo's latest album and maybe some open mike eagle.
>>
>I'M JUST HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND WHEN YOU DIE
>HATALADARATAHAGABA
>>
"all my time is spent treating home studios like panic rooms"
>>
>>65604559
gud stuff
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxDEu1mw68
Ego Death slaps.
>>
>>65604603
No.
Too jokey a lot of the time for me.
He's very very good sometimes though.
>>
>>65604652
>WE MAKE MISTAKES REAL GOOD
best adlibs
>>
>girl
>>
>>65604559
he's fun

sounds like that unbearable bitch you met lucked into one iota of good taste in the form of the talented rapper busdriver
>>
>>65604626
Weird, she told me that same thing.
>>
New wave influenced rap, kinda unique i mean not new wave like disco and roxxete, new wave like Adam & the Ants and XTC
>>
>>65604559
This album is fucking 100000/10

Busdriver is a god
>>
>>65604752
yeah those are pretty much the 3 good acts to come out of hellfyre club, the rap group they're all in
>>
Fuck that girl as soon as you can
>>
>>65604780
Yeah, she recommended these guys cause I told her I like kool ad and das racist

I do remember hearing a Milo feature that I liked on a kool track.
>>
>>65604559
He's great.
>>
>>65604559
My sister is the only woman I know personally that likes hip hop. And that's because I piqued her interest in it.
>>
>>65604931
who cares
>>
>>65604979
I don't really care too much. I'm just a hip hop fanatic and I don't really have anyone to talk to about the genre in depth.
>>
you're too pleb for her. gib her 2 me
>>
>>65604559
IM SO HUNGRY MAN
>>
>>65604752
she's a fucking keeper dude, listen to oddisee too
>>
Bear her kids

She's patrician
>>
>>65605469
lol
>>
>>65605441
jesus christ the level of virginity in this thread
>>
>>65604559
that's not his most recent album

but it's the fucking bomb regardless
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.