[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that Kanye West is the pinnacle of musical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463951667534.png (461 KB, 625x413) Image search: [Google]
1463951667534.png
461 KB, 625x413
When did you realize that Kanye West is the pinnacle of musical artistry?
>>
He's an alright producer and a shitty vocalist

As a lyricist he's mostly shit with some cherry picked decent lines like the ones in your pic
>>
10/10 fell outta my chair
>>
>>65598932
I'm legitimately serious when I say that Kanye will never create something as good as Bohemian Rhapsody
>>
kanye west barely writes his own lyrics tho
>>
>>65599231
Ikr. I hate how overrated Queen is. It makes the talerted artists almost fade into obscurity.
>>
>>65599828
I hope you're not trying to get me to defend Queen, because that's not going to happen.
>>
>>65599828
Over-rated but still better than fucking Kanye
>>
Death Grips vs Kanye West

Death Grips is a progressive band pushing the genre forward.
Kanye makes shallow pop music and faux-"experimental" shallow pop music that is eaten up by tasteless normies.

Kanye West is loved only by memeing teenagers (Yeezus Season bruh XD).
Death Grips' fanbase is largely on 4chan, an 18+ site.

Death Grips has great verbose and intellectual lyrics (listen to Government Plates).
Kanye just raps about muh dick, money, fame, and bitches.

Kanye rips off his fan by selling overpriced blank white t-shirts.
Death Grips offers only the highest-quality affordable merch like the Death Classic and Guillotine shirts.

Death Grips never disappoints when experimenting and MC Ride has a great range and can perform many styles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
When Kanye attempts to deviate, he makes the most cringeworthy shit in his catalog (808s, Yeezus, and Pablo).

MC Ride is soft-spoken and eloquent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI
Kanye is a babbling loud-mouth nigger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Kanye is praised for his "production" by retarded teenagers who don't know what production actually means even though his music sounds the same as all other pop shite.
Death Grips' raw production enhances their music and is fierce and invokes a feeling like I am really gripping death.

Most of Kanye's fans only listen to him because of white guilt.
Death Grips is hated by SJWs for including white men.
>>
File: chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>65599926
>4chan, an 18+ site
>>
>>65599883
Queen's music holds no meaning. Kanye's lyrics are about relevant topics and are sung with such emotion.
>>
>>65599955
Well he's not wrong.
>>
>>65600277
>Queen's music holds no meaning.
Aside from being more harmonically, formally interesting music than anything by Kanye.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>65599926
>>65600277
>bait this obvious
Not even a fan of Kanye or Queen (or Death Grips for that matter) but you faggots need to try harder
>>
>>65600357
being harmonic is not a meaning

what does this even mean?
>>
>>65600357
http://genius.com/Kanye-west-black-skinhead-lyrics
Just one example of Kanye filling his song with complex meanings and plays on his words.
>>
>>65599955
holy shit witnessed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.