[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Future-Present-Past.jpg (29 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Future-Present-Past.jpg
29 KB, 900x900
Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?
>>
>>65596613
i liked it, quite a lot better than first impressions of earth
>>
I liked the first track only listened to it once tbqh
>>
10/10
>>
I thought it was really stupid and was pissed for wasting 20 minutes of time.
Why do people still make guitar music
>>
2busy4me

>cocaine+methamphetamine+ritalin
>>
I haven't listened to it but it's fucking trash
>>
>>65596613
It's good but the "past" track is the best one which is a little worrying.
>>
better than their 3rd album onward. trash compared to Is This It and Room on Fire tho.
>>
the 2 note Strokes guitar lead gets tiring after a while, also not sure why the Remix was added there.

>>65597000
ye
>>
>>65596967
hey bud, I haven't listened to it but its actually pretty good
>>
voidz is leak
>>
>>65596613
Not sure if good, or catchy because it's annoying. Still listened to it whole though, didn't get the remix at the end.
>>
Its literally vaporwave
>>
>>65598544

No

>>65596613

It's not very interesting or groovy. Julian ruins most of the good things happening. Dig the third track the most. They went to shit after ROF imo.
>>
>>65598875
didnt he also marry a 14 year old or something
>>
>>65598875
>Julian ruins most of the good things happening.
explain yourself
>>
>>65596852
no
>>
Just feels like their old stuff except worse. None of the songs really build up to any kind of climax; they just kinda go and then stop.

At least on Tyranny Julian had some energy.
>>
>>65600352

The effect on his voice gets old fast.

His lyrics are uninspired.

His melodies are getting worse with each release.

Just my opinion, I always give their music a fair chance to grow on me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.