[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last 20 albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 21.png (2 MB, 1528x811) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2 MB, 1528x811
what have you been listening to?
>>
>>65592138
good taste
too lazy to make last 20 albums but
Pink Floyd, Chon, Animals as Leaders, Jaco Pastorius, Weather Report, Kaytranada, Thundercat
>>
>>65592179
>Chon
ay thats whats up
>>
>>65592138
>Meddle
i appreciate the underrated floyd album
>>
>>65592871
meddle is far from underrated though
>>
File: kysitunespleb.png (973 KB, 926x880) Image search: [Google]
kysitunespleb.png
973 KB, 926x880
(Haven't listened to EP7 yet)

>>65592138
Nice, Zach Hill's solo albums are great.
>>
>>65593251
is lil ugly mane worth getting into?
>>
>>65593425
Definitely, he's pretty much the only rap music I listen to outside of Death Grips.

I say start with Mista Thug Isolation and the Uneven Compromise single, then listen to the Prelude to Panopticon single (which is where he "quit"). After that, move on to Oblivion Access. If you want more, check out Playaz Circle, his early singles, the Three Sided Tape trilogy, and his production work for other artists as Shawn Kemp.
>>
babadada
>>
>>65592138

I just finished working my way through the top 100 on RYM. Took a break and did top 3 Scaruffi-core, and now I'm listening to 101-107.

So the last 20 albums I've listened to are:

-Reign in Blood
-The Low End Theory
-Hatful Hollow
-Astral Weeks
-Future Days
-Souvlaki
-In utero
-Led Zeppelin III
-Rust in Peace
-Homogenic
-Trout Mask Replica
-Rock Bottom
-Faust
-Station to Station
-Mingus Ah Um
-Illinois
-Amnesiac
-Grace
-My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
-Hounds of Love

Trout Mask Replica is my favorite of these.
>>
>>65593425
yes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
>>
>>65593755
listening to mista thug. don't really know if I fuck with this, sounds really sloppy. is it a grower?
>>
>>65593923
why is Tribe that far down? I haven't used RYM in years and probably will continue on that way. There's like 5 albums on your list that are worth sitting through. Trout Mask is p solid, I only listen to it on ketamine though.
>>
>>65594012
It was definitely a grower for me. Maybe skip to Oblivion Access if you aren't feeling MTI, it feels like a much more serious effort (he ditches the pitched-down vocals and the psycho rap caricature personality on it too).
>>
>>65594120
I'll check it out because I'm really just not into this. I'll save it for later because an artists good album can usually sway my opinion.
>>
>>65592138
+
>>
>>65595320
what did she mean by this, /mu/?
>>
File: awddee.png (419 KB, 813x444) Image search: [Google]
awddee.png
419 KB, 813x444
I barely listen to music lately
>>65593251
4/10
>>65592138
-2/10 because sunb8er
>>
>>65595799
i dont really like sunbather, i just threw it on the other night because its decent enough to be listenable.
>>
>>65592922
My dad rock boss says its the best so it can't be underrated
>>
>>65595863
you're blurring the lines of irony f.am
>>
Last 20 Albums
-The Bends
-The Infamous
-Donuts
-Ok Computer
-Hospice
-Since I Left You
-Madvillainy
-Sound of Silver
-In Rainbows
-badmotorfinger
-Velvet Underground and Nick
-A Moon Shaped Pool
-Untrue
-GKMC
-RTJ2
-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
-Bottomless Pit
-The Money Store
-Unknown Pleasures
-Tago Mago
>>
>>65596079
>Tago Mago
with the exception of above, thats all /mu/core yo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.