[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shite album that's only good to people who want it to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 224x224
Shite album that's only good to people who want it to be good. Little known fact: This albums origianl name was "The Placebo Affect"
>>
>>65591101
Pic related
>>
>>65591101
this is the case with all Swans albums
>>
I hate Swans.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>65591101
>>
>>65591152
this is the case with all albums
>>
>>65591186
not rly though. If that were true then all albums would be good to everyone
>>
Everything Swans does since The Seer sounds exactly the same, I'm really getting tired of this 20 minute repetitive shit.
>>
>>65591101

b8
>>
>>65591202
they are if they're pushed by popular media. Check out MTV sometime.
>>
I dont "get" the swans they just seem like really drawn out rock with some weird effects and voices here and there
>>
>>65591266
welcome to /mu/
>>
>>65591266
Their earlier stuff isn't like this.
>>
File: goodposttbhfam.jpg (111 KB, 800x773) Image search: [Google]
goodposttbhfam.jpg
111 KB, 800x773
Nice pasta
>>
>>65591284
>>65591357
I was generalizing my point still stands
>>
>>65591387
;)
>>
The Seer was alright. To Be Kind and their newest release are boring as shit. They need to break-up again and never come back.
>>
>>65591202
but that's how music works? the more you're exposed to something, the higher the likelihood of enjoying it becomes. s'just science
>>
>>65591394
no it doesn't, because it only applies to maybe 3 or 4 of their 13 albums
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.