[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God this is depressing How bout something that doesnt make me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 240x240
God this is depressing

How bout something that doesnt make me want to kill myself
>>
>>65588668
Die
>>
File: diiv.jpg (1015 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
diiv.jpg
1015 KB, 1400x1400
It's not that depressing, Alison is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Anyways, here's a happy little album.
>>
>>65588668
If that's depressing to you I don't even want to show you Elliott Smith you might commit seppuku by the second song

(Not me making fun of Elliott btw I love that sad bastard)
>>
>>65588668
what this is a beautiful album it's not depressing at all.
>>
>>65588668
You must be new here.
>>
Well yeah, of all of the classic shoegaze bands you picked the one that's the most morose and gothy. Check out pretty much any of the other 90s shoegaze bands, they're all much brighter sounding than Slowdive.

>>65588803
>>65588835
>>65588940
I find Slowdive depressing as well, in fact I tend to think of them as a goth band. If you can't hear it then you might be listening to too much of this stuff.
>>
How about some Swirlies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmkX6Yoml8E
>>
File: IMG_7593.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7593.jpg
3 MB, 2448x2448
https://soundcloud.com/wierd-boy/nu-f0lk life affirming artpop/alt from the sc thread
>>
File: carissas wierd.jpg (706 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
carissas wierd.jpg
706 KB, 1600x900
Sad music is beautiful and uplifting.
>>
>>65589243
love this and slowdive <3
>>
>>65588668
Don't have any recs but I feel like the "title track" doesn't get enough love here, that bass feels like its eating me alive and those vocals/lyrics are perfect
>>
>>65588668
Kys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.