[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon are you coming to club Inferno later tonight? We will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
>anon are you coming to club Inferno later tonight? We will be there :)

Would you go?
Reminder this is your generic run of the mill club.
>>
>implying I have the social skills to thrive in a club environment
no
>>
of course I'd go if they asked me

what the fuck do you think you penguins
>>
yeah of course
>>
>>65583807
I'd go to a Mark Anthony/Meaghan Trainor double concert with the girl on the left, so you bet you're ass I'd go to a generic club with her. The girl on the right can call me in tens years when she gets the stick out of her ass.
>>
>>65583935
the photo's 2D projection left/right, or their seating arrangement left/right?
>>
>>65583807
Of course bae!
I'm DJing tonight.
<3<3<3<3<3<3
>>
ye
>>
yep
>>
>>65583935
Yeah, righty looks like she has a bitchface.
>>
>>65583953
2D projection
>>
>>65584116
>>65583935
why make so many assumptions

also girls who take things too seriously are hot, they usually have good careers and do interesting things
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.