[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a single flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 6283beab.jpg (24 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
6283beab.jpg
24 KB, 658x658
find a single flaw
>>
Probably could use better production. In my opinion
>>
>>65583528
(not OP)
I think the production was very unique, but perhaps not developed enough, yes.
>>
Production was very bland in my opinion, and the mixing could've been better.
>>
too short
>>
>>65583799
This.

This album was in my top 5 of the year last year. if Solace had actually been on the album, it might have been my AOTY.
>>
>>65583510
It's boring
>>
>>65583946
I just put them together
>>
>>65583946
>>65584947
What position in the tracklist do you think best fits Solace?

I think that, given its length and monotonous theme and tone, it's a fitting closer, but I think including it after Wool destroys what little sense of progression the tracklist presents.
>>
I liked this album a lot more than TPAB
Concise
More emotionally moving
More musical
>>
One of the tracks was way too empty
>>
Super boring criticbait
>>
>>65586032
>criticbait
explains the mixed reviews huh
>>
>>65583510
Doris was better
>>
>>65586296
Doris was definitely louder and more... exciting (?), but it lacks the emotional depth, or emotional strength, that IDLS does. I still like Doris, though, particularly Sunday.
>>
>>65586296
Doris felt more like a mixtape compared to IDLS desu
>>
>>65585796
I'd say it works well as either a closer or right between Grief and Off Top
>>
Can't honestly find a glaring one, it's a great album. Could be argued the production is one dimensional when compared to Doris, but it's actually very good and consistent. And earl is lyrically sharp as usual. 9/10
>>
the lyrics are retarded and his delivery/style are terrible
>>
>>65583510
Self-consciously slowed his once-interesting flow. How come his chutzpah vanished along with the rapey lyrics?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.