[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Foo Fighters officail.jpg (278 KB, 1354x1080) Image search: [Google]
Foo Fighters officail.jpg
278 KB, 1354x1080
Thoughts?
>>
You're not supposed to have thoughts. You're supposed to rock out and have fun. Something /mu/ is generally incapable of.
>>
>>65582793
THERE
>>
would they be popular if Dave was never in Nirvana?
>>
>>65582866
GOES
>>
>>65582882
MY
>>
>>65582896
THE BEST
>>
>>65582896
WHEELS KEEP ON TURNING
>>
>>65582942
AFTER ALLLL YOUR MY WONDERWALLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>65582877
Yes
>>65582793
Not that bad but not that good either,Also Dave should have stayed in QOTSA
>>
Good band but kind've past their prime, also a little overrated, although Dave Grohl is a great musician. Also, the acoustic version of Everlong is beautiful.
>>
>>65582824
To be fair having fun is shit senpai
>>
DON'T WANNA BE YOUR MONKEY WRENCH
>>
Big Me is their only good song.
>>
best girl in part 6 t b h
>>
>>65582793
They're a pretty OK band.
They've put out mediocre albums recently, so maybe they are past their prime, but they do have incredible gems like Virginia Moon, The Ballad Of The Beaconsfield Miners and many more (do to their yeeears putting out music). I haven't listened to them properly in years (only each time a new album comes out, I'll listen to it a couple of times) and I don't really see myself listening to them in the future, 'cuz there are better things out there. Nevertheless, they are a good rock band with good albums and good songs.

>It's the religious fanbase that fiercly defend all the mediocre crap they put out and regard Dave "the nice guy" as fucking God Allmighty himself that I hate, also their shit gets repetitive for me, but the Foos are OK
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.