[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 3378ff7.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
3378ff7.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
its absolutely impossible to imagine this guy having written no one will ever want me or bloodhail when reading his description.

i wish i never saw this.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielhbarrett
>>
>>65582307
Haha wtf what a lad
>>
>>65582307
yeah dude's got a life
he really likes the smiths
>>
>>65582307
You should check his facebook page out. I think most people commenting on his videos and pictures are people from /mu/ it's hilarious. His musical career has ruined his job career.
>>
If anything, that actually looks great. He got his shit together and this should work as a motivator for you go to get off your ass and stop being a miserable twat
>>
File: 1449283040985.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1449283040985.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>uses music as an outlet for his feelings, but doesn't let the doom and gloom overcome and affect his strive to have a nice life
>this is somehow bad
>>
>>65582342
He ruined his professional career by posting on /mu/ several times to self-promote in the earlier days and acknowledging /mu/ three years ago.
>>
>>65582307
literally who
>>
>>65582365
Did he? lol
>>
>>65582342
do you have a link to his profile? wasn't able to search for it.
>>
>>65582389
He did an AMA via /mu/chello stream three years ago (maybe two). It's well known he posted Deathconciousness on /mu/ about 6-7 years ago also.
>>
>>65582342
God, everyone from here is such fucking cancer. Poor guy.
>>
>>65582358
i le see what you le did there ;^) quite PUNNY indeed my fellow sir *tip of the fedora to you my lady or fellow gentlemanny scholar*
>>
>>65582427
It was "strive for a good life" first, but I realized at last second I should probably change it to the band name because people would make a billion "fixd 4 u" replies.
>>
>>65582398
I just searched myself and I couldn't find the page I was referring to, he's got several pages on facebook. I looked for the ones that are mentioned in his linkedin profile but those are pretty clean.
I remember seeing an ad of his posted on another one of his websites months ago and the comment section wwas flooded with people talking about Have a Nice Life.
>>
Look at the pictures of him doing dad stuff on his facebook profile, OP. It's cute :3
>>
Imagine having one of your favorite musicians design your website
Starting a new business rn
>>
>>65582307
my respect for this guy has grown at least by a factor of 3
>>
File: Screenshot_20160611-143453.png (978 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160611-143453.png
978 KB, 1080x1920
lmao what a cuck
>>
>>65582816
Does having an asian gf make you a cuck now?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.