[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this band get so hated? Why do people refuse to call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: y.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
Why does this band get so hated? Why do people refuse to call it metal? Why is it so bad to admit you like this band?

Fuck you, niggers.
>>
>>65581434
hated? nobody even remembers them. they are totally irrelevant like all the other nu-metal/rapcore/edge rock bands from the early 00's.
>>
i stick my fingers into my bum
>>
>>65581499
Nailed it. Nobody even bothers to hate them, or hell even LIKE them anymore other than teenagers who missed the boat and are still looking for identity in liking cringeworthy nu-metal.
>>
>>65581434
>Slipknot
>Tripping name fag

Epitome of cancer
>>
They're not too shabby.
Back in my teens i used to think they where the darkest and most brutal band out there. As i began searching for similiar bands i discovered all the trve metal and then they kinda faded in my ears.
Still i dont think that they deserve all the hate.
All the nu-metal, metalcore and what not are a good introduction to the real deal and should not be frowned upon because they actually have a positive impact on the metal scene.
>>
cuz people genrally don't like cringey angsty 12 yearolds

but Iowa is still one of my favourite ''angry'' albums
>>
>>65581434
Their first two albums are pretty great.
the rest is crap
>>
>>65581434

sincerly , i used to like em but after a while they get really boring and plane , the lyricsm maybe aside few pearls , are really edgy.
>>
The first album is decent.
Iowa just sounds like a bunch of autistic people tried to make Death Metal.
All albums after are just cringe, cheesy nu-metal trash
>>
Because it sucks and I couldn't handle the edge anymore since I graduated from middle-school
>>
Yelling like crazy for 40 minutes

Stupidest band ever
>>
because their fan base are edgy 12 year olds and weird adults/teens that still think metal band tshirts with skeletons on them is cool
>>
Cringy af band. Juvenile, gimmicky mallcore. First two were really heavy to me back when I was about 12 but theyre really a shit band desu. Mu needs to stop this bait and underage kids/plebs mixing and making liking slipknot legitimate.
>>
>>65581434
Bc they are the only band worse than Atreyu
>>
>>65581434
>Why does this band get so hated?
Listen for yourself...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDdQV3a_CRg
>>
File: swans.jpg (15 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
swans.jpg
15 KB, 395x395
fuk ye getibn hihg as FUK on monsterz energy nd usd battareez hail slapnuts rip payl gret
>>
>>65581499
They sold out in almost all their concerts. I usually listen to them and I like them. Music is NOT what is relevant, its what makes you feel whaterever good vibe youre searching for. Justin Bieber is music, created by the industry for teenagers, I dont like it, but I respect it. Slipknot is NOT industry-created, they and all the groups youre refering to have something that nowadays is impossible to a band to achieve. They do their own music.
>>
>>65583444
people on /mu/ don't care about the quality of the music, they care about image and will listen to anything that makes them seem more hip and cool
>>
>>65583496
Ok, was my first and last time here, I thought it was a serius thread lol. Thanks anon!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.