[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Coldplay song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: coldplay parachutes.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
coldplay parachutes.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
What's your favorite Coldplay song?
>>
A rush of blood to the head is pretty decent.
>>
Creep
>>
>>65579702
Paranoid Android
>>
>>65580001
please could you stop the noise I'm trying to get some discussion
>>
White Shadows.
>>
Viva la Vida, but I fucking hate the singer. Weezer did a much better job with their live covers of the song
>>
Dunno. Violet Hill, Sparks, Talk, Amsterdam? They were great until a few years ago.
>>
Don't Panic
>>
>>65579702
High and Dry
Karma Police
Let Down
No Surprises
>>
The Scientist gives me major nostalgia
>>
I generally much prefer their earlier work, but in recent years Midnight and Adventure of a Lifetime have really impressed me.
>>
>>65579702
Don't Panic
>>
>>65580091
This
>>
yellow and the scientist were p alright.

honestly they were a great band until clocks came out. that one song enabled them to devolve into w/e the fuck pop band they are today.
>>
midnight
>>
Bonus question: least favourite Coldplay song?

I'd say Twisted Logic or A Sky Full of Stars. Also, a b-side called Proof is pretty horrible.
>>
Favorite: Christmas Lights

Least favorite: anything after Mylo Xyloto
>>
>>65579702
Sparks
>>
amsterdam, shiver, death and all his friends/the escapist, violet hill

i really like a good portion of the stuff on their first 4 albums and a cut or two off the 5th
>>
anything in Parachutes, but probably Spies, Don't Panic and Shiver
>>
The one about parrot
>>
From Parachutes: Yellow
From A Rush Of Blood To The Head: In My Place
From X & Y: Speed Of Sound
Then either I grew out of Coldplay or they went to shit
>>
violet hill
>>
>>65580102
High and dry is shit man
>>
The Scientist or Life in Technicolor ii
>>
I'm going to do favorite from each album because I can't decide on one.

Parachutes: Don't Panic
AROBTTH: title track
X&Y: Swallowed In The Sea
VLV: Death and All His Friends
MX: Up in In Flames
GS: Another's Arms
AHFOD: None, they're all shit.
>>
>>65580091
This
>>
Amsterdam
Violet Hill
AROBTTH

This makes me realize how much more I appreciate AROBTTH compared to their other albums (ignoring their last three albums, which I don't like at all).
>>
See You Soon
>>
>>65580102
this.

Also JUST.
>>
>>65580058
yes my famalama

also Amsterdam
The Scientist
Clocks
Glass of Water
Lovers in Japan
Strawberry Swing
Death and All His Friends
A Message
A Rush of Blood to the Head

Too many good songs lads
>>
The secret shoegaze track at the end of Yes, I believe it's called Chinese Sleep Chant
>mfw Coldplay will never make a shoegaze album
>>
>>65579702
Paperhouse
>>
Spies is 9/11
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.