[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most infuriating album I've ever wanted to love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This is the most infuriating album I've ever wanted to love. The production is fantastically maximalist, the vocal effects are interesting and well done, but I can't fucking stand Kanye's rapping. The features are all fine, but Kanye himself is so boring and is most of the time talking about the most inane subjects. It'd be 9-10/10 if it was an instrumental album, or just the features, but as it stands, it's garbage that's ruined by its own creator.
>>
normie
>>
>he doesn't get it
>>
>>65579540
His rapping on the album is incredible are you a Drake / Kendrick listener by any chance?
>>
i love this album but i kinda have to agree with OP,

"I slap my girl, she call the feds"
"I send this bitch a picture of my dick, but im too good with that shit"

still a good album tho, not his best but still good
*cough* LR is best *cough*
>>
>>65580259

Don't worry, there's nothing to get. It is literally a standard top 40 radio album. 5/10.
>>
>>65580377
In Kanye's egotistical context though the lyrics are genius.
>>
just enjoy the ride
you're
killing
the
ride.
>>
>>65579540
>>65580377

I disagree.

"Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
And eventually answers to the call of Autumn
All of them fallin’ for the love of ballin’
Got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
Based off the way we was branded
Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
And at the airport they check all through my bag
And tell me that it’s random"

Although, you can just cherry pick lyrics so it seems really good or really bad.
>>
I don't think his lyrics are too terrible. My main problem with his flow which I find pretty clunky most of the time. I still like the album, I just wish Kanye was as good of an MC as he is a producer.
>>
>>65581006
Can agree with this.
>>
>>65580858
rhymefest wrote that verse m8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.