[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do I hate Car Seat Headrest, again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
So why do I hate Car Seat Headrest, again?
>>
FURFAG
>>
because they suck
>>
I don't fucking know, do you?
>>
Because he sucks.

Literally and figuratively.
>>
You don't, because you have no reason to. He's a great songwriter and /mu/ is a bunch of autistic dumbasses
>>
>>65576455
you're caught my attention, elaborate please
>>
generic hipstercore
>>
>>65577515
> he thinks that we're the ones with autism.
>>
Offensively bland music that caught fire due to being shilled here and because furfags supported it en masse due to him openly being one of their own
>>
>>65577866
furries support this guy? post links.
>>
I like him, Twin Fantasy was pretty good
>>
>>65577866
I caught Not Just what I needed off Teens of Denial on the radio the other day. First I've heard of him, but I enjoyed it and the callback to the Cars.
>>
people on here dont like his personality but imo thats not a good way to judge his art
he makes good music
like its not innovative or anything but its not bad by any stretch
>>
>>65577866
it caught fire due to tumblr, /mu/ has absolutely no weight in anything. no one here buys music lol.
>>
>>65577830
>implying that at least 80% of 4chan isn't autistic
>>
he's a furry.
>>
>>65581168
It's funny to see someone on a music board criticize furries, when 100% of you spend all day watching vapid animes in your rooms for their "artwork", "drawing", "entertainment" and "style" (of which animes have no value whatsoever in those grounds since japs are incapable of decent artistry by themselves).
Sick burn, bro. Call me when you drop your meme cartoons and learn what "progression" or guitar mean. Fuckhead.
>>
>>65581028
Bullshit, tons of people including me Buy physical records. Vinyls even.
>>
>>65582376
kys
>>
>>65582068
Why do you think everyone watches anime?
>>
>>65577532
https://neomongolianewsnetwork.com/2016/03/04/furry-orgy-breaks-out-at-zootopia-premiere/
>>
I'm convinced that its the same person posting threads about Will Toledo and then, in those threads, attacking him
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 680x510
>>65582068
>2016
>thinking that most people that browse /mu/ have ever seen more than a few episodes of any given anime
>thinking that the majority of 4ailchan's current demographic of posters as a whole watch anime

you do realize this place has been hijacked by normies, do you, newfag?
>>
nothing really besides the fact that he's a furry

though I snooped around for a bit and couldn't find anywhere where he admits to being a furry
>>
>>65582589
I've seen One Punch Man
>>
>>65582645
if you go on his tumblr, literally all the posts he likes are furry art
>>
I need to know where to get a sweater like that!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>65582068
I'd rather beat off to snuff futanari than defend glorified animal fuckers
>>
>>65581028
he posted his music on here first you fucking mong

i like his music. it's inoffensive and it really isn't innovating much, but it's pretty comfy and catchy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.